The Holocaust (19 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
No, i know this for sure. I know many non-muslim women who became muslim and i know why did all of them (without an exception) do it.
I know many muslim men and muslim girls. I know how all of them feel about islam.

You could call it a coincidence and you might be right. Although the number is big enough for me to conclude that it isn't a coincidence.

Love (for a man) comes before religion for most of the women. We, men, on the other hand are more stupid, more conceited, more vain.
Right, and I don't know any women that have converted to Islam :shifty:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
the top three women i have gotten best along with because we had the most in common, no particular order

-chinese from origin, born in canada
-persian recent immigrant (atheist) (what i imagine hoori to be like :D)
-candian, with english origins
Wow, you've diversified your portfolio.

But if you were to settle down with a girl and get married, would she not be from Canada/ Albania?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes, i know you would never marry a non-muslim girl, even if you love her.
But a non-muslim girl will become a muslim for you, only because she loves you.
Wow, i didn't say that.

I said i wouldn't even marry a muslim girl if she ain't Libyan. I'd prefer a Christian Libyan to a Muslim arab from any other country for what its worth.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So how come you've rarely had people offended by your arguments around here?
I doubt people are unoffended (to improvise a term) by what I've said. If they were so pleased with my statements they would not avoid all religious discussions that have been taking place, with very few exceptions. And it's not like they're not interested in the topic, because it's clear that this stuff means a lot to some and they like to discuss it with others.

But not if they risk it being called silly or illogical or anything like that. The only accepted reaction is interested admiration. It's not that I don't offend, I just offend less. But people still shun any religious conversation with me because they know I'm not out to admire.

Jan 7, 2004
Wow, you've diversified your portfolio.

But if you were to settle down with a girl and get married, would she not be from Canada/ Albania?
depends on what you mean by canada, all the races live here. this not about diversifying. it's about being open minded and not stereotyping. as far as albania, i would not go out of my way to end up with one of them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I doubt people are unoffended (to improvise a term) by what I've said. If they were so pleased with my statements they would not avoid all religious discussions that have been taking place, with very few exceptions. And it's not like they're not interested in the topic, because it's clear that this stuff means a lot to some and they like to discuss it with others.

But not if they risk it being called silly or illogical or anything like that. The only accepted reaction is interested admiration. It's not that I don't offend, I just offend less. But people still shun any religious conversation with me because they know I'm not out to admire.

Well i won't speak on behalf of other people, but i for one have never been offended by you or any of your arguments. I see you as a person that doesn't have the same beliefs as i do, but will argue politely to get across his point. At least for me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Does Islam let me? Yes. Would I do it? Yes. I almost did it fyi but the bitch turned out to be crazy :D
Yeah, i judged you too and i was wrong :D

It's not really a choice man. You don't choose where is she from or how does she looks or is she religious or not.
It just happens. :)

If you make it a choice then you will miss a lot.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well i won't speak on behalf of other people, but i for one have never been offended by you or any of your arguments. I see you as a person that doesn't have the same beliefs as i do, but will argue politely to get across his point. At least for me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
So why wouldn't you marry non-Libyan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)