The Holocaust (18 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...
ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 62% brainwashworthy, 59% antitolerant, and 67% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
The holocaust happened, of course it happened, unless someone went back in time and decided to fuck with history. The extent of which it happened is a completely different matter, which i feel is more the point that is meant to be discussed? The death camps existed, but they didnt kill six million jewish people, let alone six million people. If you think about the feasability of killing 6 million jews (the official figure) along side a few hundred thousand other minorities in the four years that the camps were running at the capacity they were designed to be. if we do the maths...

4*365 = 1460 +1 for the leap year = 1461

if we say that the released figures sugest that 6 200 000

then 6 200 000 / 1461 = 4232.6 and that is if the camps are running at full capacity on everyday of the year, if they arent this preposterous figure would be more.

if we look it as a weekly total its just shy of 30000.

Can you guys see how it just isnt feasible to claim that 6 million people were killed in the holocaust. Im not denying the holocaust, im just trying to look beyond what the propaganda used to form Israel suggests.

I cant be arsed to cite myself atm, if you really want sources for this i will have a hunt later.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would’ve left the country.

One bad scenario — as I hypothetically project you back in time — is that you just wouldn’t have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don’t interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930’s, you would not have been a Nazi.

===

salman got done real bad :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The holocaust happened, of course it happened, unless someone went back in time and decided to fuck with history. The extent of which it happened is a completely different matter, which i feel is more the point that is meant to be discussed? The death camps existed, but they didnt kill six million jewish people, let alone six million people. If you think about the feasability of killing 6 million jews (the official figure) along side a few hundred thousand other minorities in the four years that the camps were running at the capacity they were designed to be. if we do the maths...

4*365 = 1460 +1 for the leap year = 1461

if we say that the released figures sugest that 6 200 000

then 6 200 000 / 1461 = 4232.6 and that is if the camps are running at full capacity on everyday of the year, if they arent this preposterous figure would be more.

if we look it as a weekly total its just shy of 30000.

Can you guys see how it just isnt feasible to claim that 6 million people were killed in the holocaust. Im not denying the holocaust, im just trying to look beyond what the propaganda used to form Israel suggests.

I cant be arsed to cite myself atm, if you really want sources for this i will have a hunt later.
Of course you are forgetting so so so many other factors in your mathematical conclusion. The war itself, the killing outside the camps, death by starvation being only a few of them. Preposterous assumption you're making right here, worthy of only the very dumbest morons alive.

Well done.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

:lol: at Ze

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's pretty funny considering how often people accuse you of it. Meanwhile take a look at some of the others.. :D
Antitolerance is usually coupled to mass religion or mass movements. If you don't believe in standards that are set in stone (like Ze does), it is difficult to be antitolerant. You might come of as such, because you'll say they are morons (which they are), but when it comes down to it, when it's really important, you will never condemn them simply for what they are. Because you know it's not that easy (unlike Ze who thinks it is).

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The Resistance

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Of course you are forgetting so so so many other factors in your mathematical conclusion. The war itself, the killing outside the camps, death by starvation being only a few of them. Preposterous assumption you're making right here, worthy of only the very dumbest morons alive.

Well done.

I am talking specifically about the death camps, i have always been told that 6 million jews were killed in the death camps, if you have a problem with that (which i do) then dont have a go at me, have a go at the english education system. But thanks for telling me that i was making a preposterous assumption, its good to know you know whats going in my head. :andyandbarcelona:

well done

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I am talking specifically about the death camps, i have always been told that 6 million jews were killed in the death camps, if you have a problem with that (which i do) then dont have a go at me, have a go at the english education system. But thanks for telling me that i was making a preposterous assumption, its good to know you know whats going in my head. :andyandbarcelona:

well done
No, not in the camps. In the war.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Are you deliberatley ignoring what im saying? I am talking about the camps, not the war. Nazi persecution has been going on in the germanic states since the 17th century, how far do you want to go back?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Are you deliberatley ignoring what im saying? I am talking about the camps, not the war. Nazi persecution has been going on in the germanic states since the 17th century, how far do you want to go back?
You were the one who disputed 6M in the camps, which I believe noone here was even talking about.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

well done
See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

Holocaust adds up to about 6M.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Antitolerance is usually coupled to mass religion or mass movements. If you don't believe in standards that are set in stone (like Ze does), it is difficult to be antitolerant. You might come of as such, because you'll say they are morons (which they are), but when it comes down to it, when it's really important, you will never condemn them simply for what they are. Because you know it's not that easy (unlike Ze who thinks it is).

Are you shitting me? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)