The Holocaust (23 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
What is this counseling before marriage though?
Well quite alot of couples have unresolved issues & sometimes secrets are kept from each other.Quite a few churches & some threapists offer that kind of counselling.

Also you get some couples that have old school parents that dont allow shacking up before marriage.They're afraid that some doctor/doctor play acting might occur or even worse a baby out of wedlock.So they basically prepare them for what marriage entails & what kind of issues could arrive.

Trust me its worth it if your planning on marriage.Its one thing dating a woman,its another living with her.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well quite alot of couples have unresolved issues & sometimes secrets are kept from each other.Quite a few churches & some threapists offer that kind of counselling.

Also you get some couples that have old school parents that dont allow shacking up before marriage.They're afraid that some doctor/doctor play acting might occur or even worse a baby out of wedlock.So they basically prepare them for what marriage entails & what kind of issues could arrive.

Trust me its worth it if your planning on marriage.Its one thing dating a woman,its another living with her.
I see.

Btw you are like by far the most worldly person on this forum. Like some guru who's come to sprinkle knowledge on us :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
B, good think you don't care much for religion because you could have easily been labeled as an angry man instead you're being showered with Martins complements :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I see.

Btw you are like by far the most worldly person on this forum. Like some guru who's come to sprinkle knowledge on us :D
I try,i try but most times i fail.:D

B, good think you don't care much for religion because you could have easily been labeled as an angry man instead you're being showered with Martins complements :D
Do i see a bit of jealousy here? Why do you need Martins approval?:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I feel sorry for you T,i mean having to communicate with technology developed by the white man.:D

In essence your fuelling the white mans evil stronghold.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'll quote my granddad: when you live a street next to the main jew street in Zagreb,you can really understand that mustache prick(he was in luftwaffe division and never liked Hitler). I haven't any nazi ideas but seeing their act in Marticeva & Petrova street(returned buildings but they were obligated to leave people in it and few firms...they didn't)....I can truly share my....that's no hate....rather ... disgust for them. Then I red the Mein Kampf.....twice. Took a look on the world 60 years later and concluded..... The Hićo was fckin right!

:lol:

You are to me, what Seven is to Alen :D

PS: You're not on the forums much, so i doubt you'd know what that meant, but just so you know, thats a huge compliment :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)