The Holocaust (16 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Funny thing is that throughout history Muslims have been sheltering and protecting Jews but because of American and European guilt combined with dumb Palestinians selling their land, today Muslims and Jews are considered to be long-time arch-enemies of sorts.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Funny thing is that throughout history Muslims have been sheltering and protecting Jews but because of American and European guilt combined with dumb Palestinians selling their land, today Muslims and Jews are considered to be long-time arch-enemies of sorts.
So in essence, the only reason Muslims and Jews are fighting is because Europeans and Americans are making them?

Mar 14, 2004
:lol:

I never understood why is our country so anti-Jew.
I'll quote my granddad: when you live a street next to the main jew street in Zagreb,you can really understand that mustache prick(he was in luftwaffe division and never liked Hitler). I haven't any nazi ideas but seeing their act in Marticeva & Petrova street(returned buildings but they were obligated to leave people in it and few firms...they didn't)....I can truly share my....that's no hate....rather ... disgust for them. Then I red the Mein Kampf.....twice. Took a look on the world 60 years later and concluded..... The Hićo was fckin right!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh, but we know just how free a religion Islam is ;).

Things are looking good in Iran as we speak.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Divorce lawyers are the worst & rake in the most.
Divorce lol. That has to be one of the lowest points in our society. Two people get together because they are in love supposedly, later can't even figure out between themselves how to split up and need outside help. How pathetic is that.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well in todays society we want instant gratification & convenience.As soon as couples hit a rough spot,they call it quits.So much for through sickness & health,for better or worse,its more like when the shit hits the fan im outta here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'll quote my granddad: when you live a street next to the main jew street in Zagreb,you can really understand that mustache prick(he was in luftwaffe division and never liked Hitler). I haven't any nazi ideas but seeing their act in Marticeva & Petrova street(returned buildings but they were obligated to leave people in it and few firms...they didn't)....I can truly share my....that's no hate....rather ... disgust for them. Then I red the Mein Kampf.....twice. Took a look on the world 60 years later and concluded..... The Hićo was fckin right!
:lol2:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well in todays society we want instant gratification & convenience.As soon as couples hit a rough spot,they call it quits.So much for through sickness & health,for better or worse,its more like when the shit hits the fan im outta here.
I bet the couples who go straight to the phone to call their divorce lawyer aren't the ones most likely to try couple counseling either. We don't want your help to work things out, but we do want your help to screw each other over.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I bet the couples who go straight to the phone to call their divorce lawyer aren't the ones most likely to try couple counseling either. We don't want your help to work things out, but we do want your help to screw each other over.
Yup most newly wed couples dont even bother with marriage counselling prior to marriage either which is a big mistake these days.My mate is a divorce lawyer & he told me that his clientele base has tripled during the finacial crisis.Honestly its easier & chepaer to just stay together but i suppose it would be weird to stay in the same house as your soon to be divorced wife & her new bf comes over.:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yup most newly wed couples dont even bother with marriage counselling prior to marriage either which is a big mistake these days.My mate is a divorce lawyer & he told me that his clientele base has tripled during the finacial crisis.Honestly its easier & chepaer to just stay together but i suppose it would be weird to stay in the same house as your soon to be divorced wife & her new bf comes over.:D
What is this counseling before marriage though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)