The Holocaust (31 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Beating people up is not the way to teach them not to beat people up.

Electroshock therapy, now that may be a thing to try.
The American Psychiatric Association and the British National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence have concluded that the procedure does not cause brain damage in adults.
we're clear

Certain types of ECT have been shown to cause persistent memory loss,
This could be good to rid him of whatever memories and experiences he has that make him act out.

Informed consent is a standard of modern electroconvulsive therapy
We can skip this part.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You really seem keen on this type of therapy.:DPersonally i think a good rapin by some Nazi & Zionist jailbirds would do the job.
Yes, that's the naive point of view. Then he comes out 10 years later a hardened criminal. Congrats, you've contributed to the decay of society.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yes, that's the naive point of view. Then he comes out 10 years later a hardened criminal. Congrats, you've contributed to the decay of society.
Who says he would come out? He would probably shank one of his rapists & get life without the possibility of parole.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Who says he would come out? He would probably shank one of his rapists & get life without the possibility of parole.
I'm not paying out of my taxes to keep him clothed and fed with a roof over his head. I say we go out and buy a cheap car battery, improvise electrodes and get it over with.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yup dont worry in 30 or 40yrs from now there will be people denying that Israel caused gross human rights violations against Palestinians.Some nut will claim its a muslim conspiracy.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why a poll that baits ideas that are illegal in some countries?

And shouldn't we rename it the "Do you think babies come from storks?: yes/no" thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)