Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Commies don't like jews?
Croatia is everything but a commie country. If there is voting atm i believe ~90% of the people will vote anti-communism. Strongly anti-communism.
We were with the Nazi in the second world war. :D

Martin, that's my name. Why would i add another "l"?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Croatia is everything but a commie country. If there is voting atm i believe ~90% of the people will vote anti-communism. Strongly anti-communism.
We were with the Nazi in the second world war. :D

Martin, that's my name. Why would i add another "l"?

By commie's i didn't mean allegiance to Russia. I meant as in adopting communism. Was Tito not a communist?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cool. I will do it if you change your username to Marteen or Martina.

By commie's i didn't mean allegiance to Russia. I meant as in adopting communism. Was Tito not a communist?
He was, but the "communism" in Yugoslavia was much different than the communism people know.
The Russians called it Titoism. And it was much better than it was in the other communist countries.

Unfortunately, Yugoslavia was made of 6 different ethnicities (+ the Albanians), 3 different religions, who all hated eachother, and it couldn't last long before we started fighting eachother. But the country was developing in an unbelievably fast manner which wasn't the case with the communist countries that practiced the Soviet model.

But when i said that Croatia was with the Nazi i was talking about the second world war. At least officially we were with them. Actually, it was during the war when independent Croatia was formed. The biggest part of today's Croatia, the whole Bosnia and Herzegovina and a part of northern Serbia were included in that country.
The part of Croatia where i live, the seaside, became part of Italy. (Hey, my grandfparents were Italian in the WWII so i claim being Italian myself and i have the right to be an Azzurri fan :stuckup: ).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Here I come in with a brilliant idea and this is the thanks I get :lazy:
Did you change your username in the last 8 and a half years? If you didn't, don't you think it's time for a change?
It doesn't have to be Marteen or Martina, but a new username won't hurt.

If you do it, i'll do it too.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Did you change your username in the last 8 and a half years? If you didn't, don't you think it's time for a change?
It doesn't have to be Marteen or Martina, but a new username won't hurt.

If you do it, i'll do it too.
I did. I used to be Alex. Changed it in 2004 or something like that.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Cool. I will do it if you change your username to Marteen or Martina.
In that case, change your name to Alana.

The story of ex Yugoslavian countries is a sad one. Call me racist, but I don't like seeing a strong sense of nationalism among such countries like Serbia for example. The way the country mourned the death of Slobodan Milošević was sickening, like the man was a hero. Its a shame he died before the end of his trial.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol:

I never understood why is our country so anti-Jew.
I don't know, but I've been to Croatia twice and I felt like they didn't really like foreigners. Especially when they speak Italian for some reason (well.. actually I understand that as Italians can be a bit annoying when they're on holiday). The thing is that it conflicts with the Croatians I've met in Belgium. They've always been extremely friendly. One of them is quite possibly the funniest guy I've ever seen by the way.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Holocaust?

Never happened

A cool idea of Polish tourist office back then tough....
You stupid fuck either it happened or it didnt!Last time you said Auschwitz was a good thing & now it never happened at all?

Between yourself & Maher your both morons but if i had to choose one it would be Maher EVERYTIME, atleast he has some entertaining value where as all you offer is idiocy & annoyance.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I know its a waste of time but he needs a bit of tough love as you suggested.Hopefully some jail time with nazi fanatics would do the trick.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
True but you'd have to install shock points all over his body to get through to that thick skull.

Funny thing here in SA is that all the balkan people ive met here are either really nice or complete idiots like this cruello.I mean they think Indians & Pakistanis are either red indians or gypsies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)