The Holocaust (12 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I really want to know those 'five' Ahmadinejads who have voted for NO.

Yeah, great source. The only problem is that the man died in 1980. I wonder how did he kill people from 1980-1987. And the number of deaths could not be more exaggerated than this. What did they do? Count all the poeple who died in Yugoslavia from 1945-1987 and they blamed Tito for that?
:howler:

Perhaps some people died in that period due to the wounds they'd suffered before 1980 :D

I always praise the effort of people in inventing numbers and statistics.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nah, the poll should be: How twisted are holocaust deniers for using one of recent histories greatest crimes for their own ends?

A: Twisted
or
B: Michael Jackson-crossed-with-Charles Manson Twisted
My own personal poll would be, "What the hell got into some people in thinking that holocausts were a competitive sport?"

Part II of said poll would be, "And explain to me why some people think victimhood is a virtue and hence the need for one-upmanship here."

Jul 2, 2006
Definition of Holocaust

1 - Zionist plot
2 - Most Popular Drama in recent history
3 - Miserable excuse for Zionist World Domination goal

I must admit that my opinion about holocaust has changed in last a few months.seeing how zionism benefitted from it like cow stripping and reading hypocrite and undercover zionist members' posts helped it.Western world planted this time bomb(israel) in our lands to create chaos.Every Muslim should stop believing this tale as we shall suffer more than them by accepting it.

Still, I am sorry about innocent Jews who were victimized by Zionism in WWII

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Definition of Holocaust

1 - Zionist plot

I must admit that my opinion about holocaust has changed in last a few months.seeing how zionism benefitted from it like cow stripping and reading hypocrite and undercover zionist members' posts helped it.Western world planted this time bomb(israel) in our lands to create chaos.Every Muslim should stop believing this tale as we shall suffer more than them by accepting it.

If only we had more bright stars like yourself to help spread this message of wisdom across the world. Your definition of the Holocaust is most excellent.

In which encyclopaedia did you find it, so that I can buy a copy for myself?

OP
CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #228
    Definition of Holocaust

1 - Zionist plot

I really feel for people like you. It's not your fault, you can't help it. It's either certain influences (and yes, they have a goal in mind) that make you think like this or it's your own character. Either way you must be very susceptible to this way of thinking. Unfortunately it does not change the fact that it's bollocks and the only evidence you have provided so far is that Theodor Herzl, who died long before the Holocaust, was a Zionist.

Jul 2, 2006
    i told you, i don't accept nüremberg trials.USSR wanted to hide their massacres against their own people,USA wanted to make people forget about Hiroshima and Nagazaki.Dresden bombardment,Sacrifice of Coventry etc.You see there are a lot of reasons to recognizing a Jew genocide.People aren't talking about their own war crimes.When you say the word of world war II first thing comes to mind is that ''evil nazis'' and ''holocaust''.

if you don't see how everbody benefitted from ''holocaust'' that means you don't want to see it.

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #232
    i told you, i don't accept nüremberg trials.USSR wanted to hide their massacres against their own people,USA wanted to make people forget about Hiroshima and Nagazaki.Dresden bombardment,Sacrifice of Coventry etc.You see there are a lot of reasons to recognizing a Jew genocide.People aren't talking about their own war crimes.When you say the word of world war II first thing comes to mind is that ''evil nazis'' and ''holocaust''.

if you don't see how everbody benefitted from ''holocaust'' that means you don't want to see it.
    Oh really?

How exactly did Europe benefit from the invention of the Holocaust?

And even if you don't accept the Nuremberg trials, you still have to counter the evidence given in those trials. If you don't, it means you can't. If you can't, it must be true. Whether or not those trials had another purpose is irrelevant. It's the evidence provided that matters.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Part II of said poll would be, "And explain to me why some people think victimhood is a virtue and hence the need for one-upmanship here."
    I've noticed two things that go hand in hand. 1) Victim = martyr = badass. 2) Everyone who's against us is a coward. So it's perfectly fine to get your ass kicked, but the one who beat you must be called a coward.

Jul 12, 2002

Yeah, you know, I never thought of it that way before...

I guess everyone did benefit from the holocaust, must have been a zionist plot. What would be more logical than to kill millions of your own people just to gain the sentiment of the allied nations? Brilliant analysis....:melayyanandmessi:

One thing that you are completely overlooking, though, is the history of pogroms throughout Europe and the Middle East from the time of Jesus onwards. I guess those were all zionist plots too.

BTW, just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them zionist or brainwashed by zionists. Perhaps they have come to their own conclusion based on the evidence available and their own frame of reference. Also, the idea that zionism is a just movement, and the idea that the holocaust happened are totally different. Just because you don't happen to think that zionism is justifiable, doesn't mean that the holocaust was any less of a historical event...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I've noticed two things that go hand in hand. 1) Victim = martyr = badass. 2) Everyone who's against us is a coward. So it's perfectly fine to get your ass kicked, but the one who beat you must be called a coward.
    Martin, I've decided I can get my ass kicked worse then you. Top that. :seven:

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Definition of Holocaust

1 - Zionist plot

common man, what is this nonsense? are you gonna tell us that massimo moratti was behind it as well?

i know you mean well, and i understand to an extent the point you are trying to put across, but a lot of people would find some of your statements very insulting and disrespectful

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
    Yes the holocaust did happen, but the statistics are dodgy. It is hard to deny that the incident has been milked to its fullest. Every effort has been made to remind us that Jews are the persecuted ones. How about the other human rights violation incidents, committed by people installed by the Western countries themselves after they overthrew leaders that they didn't like? Every statement by the Iranian President against the West and Israel are widely reported and condemned while Israeli rabbis who comment that one Jewish life is worth more than 1000 Palestinian ones are praised.

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #238
    Yes the holocaust did happen, but the statistics are dodgy. It is hard to deny that the incident has been milked to its fullest. Every effort has been made to remind us that Jews are the persecuted ones. How about the other human rights violation incidents, committed by people installed by the Western countries themselves after they overthrew leaders that they didn't like? Every statement by the Iranian President against the West and Israel are widely reported and condemned while Israeli rabbis who comment that one Jewish life is worth more than 1000 Palestinian ones are praised.
    So when was the last time you've been in the "West"?

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Very well said.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    ,USA wanted to make people forget about Hiroshima and Nagazaki.Dresden bombardment.
    Actually we admit to both the nuclear bombings in Japan and the bombing of Dresden during the second World War. We actually teach the importance of those events in our history books. Believe it or not. :coffee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)