Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
m_elayyan said:
I hate you and your comments:p

If you want , i know a school who want an english teacher like you who look for mistakes
And sometimes when it is not directed to you, I see you laughing and praising my comments.

IDIOT!!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
mamj said:
nothin wrong with bein black am not racist but if u r not black dont act like black ppl
Im only pullin ur purse strings man:D

Some ppl are like that cause they grow up in those surrounding areas.So what about black ppl that act white?

Anyway, lets end that! I know what youre sayin;)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Religious fanatics. Well, don't we all. I actually don't know what's the proper reaction to this ..

Jerusalem Post said:
Islamic officials in Malaysia ruled Monday that "black metal" music was unacceptable for Muslims, saying it can cause listeners to rebel against religion.

Black metal is akin to hard rock music, but often uses occult imagery and lyrics. It emerged in Europe in the early 1980s and has made inroads in Southeast Asia in recent years, though its popularity has remained limited to underground rock fans.

Some people in Malaysia — a moderate, mostly Muslim nation - have urged authorities to clarify whether Muslims should shun the music after police on New Year's Eve detained some 380 revelers at an alleged black metal concert in Kuala Lumpur for suspected drug use and other offenses.

The National Fatwa Council, comprising Islamic scholars hand-picked by Malaysia's king, said Monday that the themes of black metal music were prohibited by Islam, claiming they could lead Muslims to stray from their beliefs, consume alcohol and indulge in sexual misconduct.

Authorities plan to enact new laws allowing charges to be laid against Muslims who form black metal bands, council spokesman Shukor Husin was quoted as saying by the national news agency, Bernama.

"We are trying to prevent any increase in our society in the number of such band members," Shukor said following a meeting by the council to investigate the issue.

Penalties for taking part in black metal groups were not immediately clear, and Shukor didn't say whether it would also be an offense to attend black metal concerts or listen to such music. Phone calls to the council's office were not immediately answered.

Some 60 percent of Malaysia's 26 million people are ethnic Malay Muslims, who are subject to Islamic laws as well as the country's secular legal system. The council's rulings don't affect the ethnic Chinese and Indian minorities, who are mainly Buddhists, Christians and Hindus.
So as long as you're taoist or christian there's no problem with you blasting some Darkthrone out of your soundsystem but ffs if you're a muslim. :rolleyes2

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
venom said:
Religious fanatics. Well, don't we all. I actually don't know what's the proper reaction to this ..
I hate religious fanatics,those who woull kill you if you say bad word about their religion,or would insult you for that,muslims christians jews satanists whoever..

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
venom said:

So as long as you're taoist or christian there's no problem with you blasting some Darkthrone out of your soundsystem but ffs if you're a muslim. :rolleyes2
lol, some people have too much time on their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)