The Hate Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I hate:

-People who need to put others down in order to make themselves feel better
- ' People Penguins '- A term I use for people who talk the talk, but dont walk the walk. Akin to having the wings but not using them to fly.
- Tangled wires- sometimes I honestly wonder if there is the tangling wire fairy
- Heavy Rain when you are playing football
- Getting pissed, and then being stupid enough to smoke weed whilst intoxicated
- People who complain about noise
- Stepping on a plug upturned, espacially if its an english one
- People who ask you are the cinema if you have seen each scene as it happens

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
I hate it when i cant really decide witch mobil phone i should buy!!
a Samsung D600 or Nokia 6280 ? :)
I hate it when stupid salesman cant tell Juve_Kosova that the samsung d600 is an overrated phone with poor battery life & bad connectivity, where as the nokia 6280 has 3G for video conferencing & high speed data,2MP camera,wifi,user friendly navigation menu system,great audio speakers,great connectivity.........

Should i carry on Juve_Kosova?:D

May 4, 2004
Byrone said:
I hate it when stupid salesman cant tell Juve_Kosova that the samsung d600 is an overrated phone with poor battery life & bad connectivity, where as the nokia 6280 has 3G for video conferencing & high speed data,2MP camera,wifi,user friendly navigation menu system,great audio speakers,great connectivity.........

Should i carry on Juve_Kosova?:D

thnx for the info.. but really, the samsung has a sexy look.. while nokia looks very big??.. damn!

anyway, which phone would u buy?.. other then the nokia 6280 and samD600?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well when i buy any techie stuff i look at,1)resale value, 2)after sales support & features.

In South Africa the mobile industry is HUGE! & nokia is top of the tops,in terms of market share,so to sell my old nokia doesn't take much hard work.

Also here Samsungs are popular but they never seem to have spares to fix the damn mobiles, i suppose its a logistics thing, but that bothers me alot.

I dont care about looks as long as its packed with features, cause im probably 1 of the few people that actually uses a phone to its full capacity.

Good phone are Sony Ericsson W900i, Nokia N80 or V3i

1)Sony Ericsson W900i
2mp camera,3g,420MB internal memory & optional expandable memory up to 2G!

2)Nokia N80
3mp camera,3g,wifi,expandable memory as well

3)Motorola V3i
Same as the old V3 Razr but with kick ass 1.3mp camera & external memory option - the sexiest phone of the lot!

May 4, 2004
Byrone said:
Well when i buy any techie stuff i look at,1)resale value, 2)after sales support & features.

In South Africa the mobile industry is HUGE! & nokia is top of the tops,in terms of market share,so to sell my old nokia doesn't take much hard work.

Also here Samsungs are popular but they never seem to have spares to fix the damn mobiles, i suppose its a logistics thing, but that bothers me alot.

I dont care about looks as long as its packed with features, cause im probably 1 of the few people that actually uses a phone to its full capacity.

Good phone are Sony Ericsson W900i, Nokia N80 or V3i

1)Sony Ericsson W900i
2mp camera,3g,420MB internal memory & optional expandable memory up to 2G!

2)Nokia N80
3mp camera,3g,wifi,expandable memory as well

3)Motorola V3i
Same as the old V3 Razr but with kick ass 1.3mp camera & external memory option - the sexiest phone of the lot!
in Denmark Nokia are #1.. but right now also SonyEricsson and Samsung are going up.. anyway, i had the K750i and i loved it, then i gave it away to my cousin...
about the N80, its great, but it will first land here in DK in april... :pumpkin:

V3i, not my style..
W900i.. to much of a music phone.. and also big..

anyway, lets end this phone thing in this thread.. and again thnx for the info..

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Don Bes said:
not yet, but it cant be my different from my Tungsten T, besides the phone capabilities of course.

you been using pdas?
Have a look at the I-mate K-jam,its windows mobile 5 based,1.3 mp camera,built in wifi,edge,synchronisation is brilliant and the pull out keyboard is a winna + the screen resolution is excellent!

But i suppose its a preference of operating systems, - palm,symbian & windows pocket pc.

Jan 7, 2004
Byrone said:
Have a look at the I-mate K-jam,its windows mobile 5 based,1.3 mp camera,built in wifi,edge,synchronisation is brilliant and the pull out keyboard is a winna + the screen resolution is excellent!

But i suppose its a preference of operating systems, - palm,symbian & windows pocket pc.

you said it. no windows for me

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sianconero said:
You've forgot my Grammatical mistakes:D
That's tolerable, we don't really care about spelling and grammatical mistakes, but spelling Zidan as Zedan and Ronaldinho as Ronadenio is really a pain in the left nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)