The Hate Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
This is a thread to say what absolutely just pisses you off, just what, as Peter Griffin would say, "Grinds your gears."

1) I hate it when college athletes go to the pros and when thay declare they are going to the draft you can't understand them because 3 years of college did not teach them how to formulate a complete thought.

2) When Sky Sports News and every English person i know thinks that not only the EPL is the best league in the world, but that Rooney might be good one day.

3) England thinks they can win the world cup, when in 66 when they did, a contovesial goal was disallowed, and the final was in London, hell the England u21'a could win that.

4) When my girlfriend doesn't want sex/is on the rag.

5) When mofo's talk like Del Piero is God's gift to soccer and that Juve is the best team ever. I am not saying don't root for your team, but Chelsea and probably Barca are better this year.

6) When I am out of beer.

7) When there is no food in my house and I have to eat one of my pets.

8) When Zlatan goes crazy on someone who might not have actually deserved whatever he got.

9) When I get treated differently than everybody else because of my history on this forum.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
1. When a girl hasnt shaved and she asks me to go downtown. Ptuuiiii.

2. Morons who dont know when to lay down a hand, but i love them at the same time.

3. Racists

4. Hardcore-feminists

5. Zlatan-haters

6. Black men and women who fvcks with other black men and women for getting an education and acting "white".

7. Taxes for pokerwinnings.

8. Seven:D

9. Yellow snow

10. Dogs with clothes

11. Morons who think they are smart and the look on their face when they think theyve said something really intelligent and won the argument.

12. Sterotypical rappers.

I could go on forever, ill update some other time.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I hate:

1- racist
2- Critics of art
3- Religious fanatics
4- Homophobic people (i don't know if good spelled)
5- Neruda

And a lot of things more....

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
RochemBeck said:
Why on earth do you hate Pablo Neruda?
Because he created a stereotype about the poetry. "The poetry has to be with all the words rhymed and with verses softs and beatifull. Talking about love"
Now, a lot poets of that generation are like that.
Neruda write a lot of bullshit and now all are licking his boot.
I prefer Baudelaire or Huidobro.
The poetry is free, the art is free and this fucker put in a stereotype.

PS: post 601;)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No, mate...

I mean I hate that feeling, when I hate something... I don't enjoy myself then..

But of course it's impossible to not hate...

I hate humorless people for example, but that seems funny to me at the same time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)