The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Remember Brolin? :p

Anyway, they are very anti-Juve. I don't like them. And now I'm going to bed. Good night :pumpkin:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Parma winning the scudetto is better than the rest of the options for sure. They hate juve, but then they all do. They're not such a bitter rival like the usual suspects, and they actually never won the championship. Then again, of course they can't.... so as to just general support, I support Catania, which is a wonderful city I visit and I really like this town and spirit of fans.... but I won't actually be watching Serie A (ever again) so it's just in theory.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
The club betrayed the players in the first place, so why would they be loyal towards the club? For the fans, is the only answer I can come up with.
Put it this way, you know you got only a few good years ahead of you, would you rather risk spending them in Serie B, after all there's no guarantee we'll reach Serie A the first season, or would you rather give it one last shot to win that CL title?
I want to jump to the same conclusions that a alot of you do, that they're bastard and that's it. But I chose to respect their decisions.
Zambrotta will always be a true Juventus hero in my eyes. Thuram, partly. The others, well, thanks for your efforts for the team but that's it.

Apr 12, 2004
Esteban said:
The club betrayed the players in the first place, so why would they be loyal towards the club? For the fans, is the only answer I can come up with.
Put it this way, you know you got only a few good years ahead of you, would you rather risk spending them in Serie B, after all there's no guarantee we'll reach Serie A the first season, or would you rather give it one last shot to win that CL title?
I want to jump to the same conclusions that a alot of you do, that they're bastard and that's it. But I chose to respect their decisions.
Zambrotta will always be a true Juventus hero in my eyes. Thuram, partly. The others, well, thanks for your efforts for the team but that's it.
:agree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
noneed for stuff like that....lets forget abt the past ffs....i know it sucks like hell to have everything dumped on us in one month or something now.

But now lets just forget abt everyone who left. And lets hope things will become better.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
The club didn't betray the players. Some of the management did. The club is an abstract term. Being proud of the symbol you're playing for has nothing to do with the management of that team in a specific period of time. If Zambrotta was a true Juventino, he would stay loyal and play one season in Serie B. Boo hoo, last chance to win the CL.... players in Juve have won enough, earnt money enough, celebrated enough, given all the credit in the world enough, adored by fans enough.... it's a sacrifice any decent person can make.

Haller

Feb 8, 2006
but, after the loss the club is suffering.. we cannot afford the wages of these superstars .. some players should be sold.. and that exactly what happened.. these players helped the club bringing in some cash.. so, I must say.. thank you..

we live in a profissional football world.. it became a job more than just a football match.. you speak of loyalty.. ask any player to play for free for the club he loves.. will he play..?? don't think so..

I hold no crudge against any of the players who left.. bar cannavaro, only because he chose to play for real madrid.. that is a stupid decision that demmands two slaps on the face and a kick in the butt..

Juve is known for making superstars.. young players have played for us, shined and became superstars.. been loved by the fans.. few stayed.. and became legends.. others were sold.. the same cycle will repeat itself.. young players will come and shine and juve will shine with them as well.. tell they leave.. that's why juve is a great team because it keeps shinning no matter who played with it.. many have weeped when zidane left.. but the club became stronger and they forgot about zidane..

canna, zambro, emo, thuram..etc.. they left. but others will come and shine in their hunt for glory.. we will be attached to them.. for a while.. but when they leave, we should not feel sorry for it.. because all the glory and success they contribute to the club will remain in the history pages of the "club".. where glory remains eternal..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
mnementh said:
The club didn't betray the players. Some of the management did. The club is an abstract term. Being proud of the symbol you're playing for has nothing to do with the management of that team in a specific period of time. If Zambrotta was a true Juventino, he would stay loyal and play one season in Serie B. Boo hoo, last chance to win the CL.... players in Juve have won enough, earnt money enough, celebrated enough, given all the credit in the world enough, adored by fans enough.... it's a sacrifice any decent person can make.
:agree:

Agreeing with you on Zambrotta also

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
ReBeL said:
The last two years are not to be erased, I feel that we won those Scudetti on the pitch, they are mine.
I was proud to be a Juventino and I still am. Serie B? I would have no problem playing in it. I have two years left on my contract and I want to respect it.”

By Fabio Cannavaro
I bet many players have no problem playing in Serie B, but that's not the same as stating that you will stay in Serie B. Fabio doesn't have many years left in football, and I'm sure he still would like to win, among other things, the Champions League and even a domestic league. He never won the Scudetto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)