The gay lover thread - share your experiences (6 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I've laid down everything to you in the previous post. You took the stance, that you can not possibly defend and you are surprised, that no one takes you seriously. Well yeah, that just sounds like a bs from a raving lunatic. The logical response to someone who puts forward ideas about lizard iluminati is to walk backwards while maintaining a smile...
So far you've put 0 arguments one way or the other, just some conspiracy theories and soundbites.
Meaning people will ignore you. Not because they can't think for themselves, but because you given them nothing to think about.
Lol, it was some troll responding to a question directed at me. I never said anything about any lizards. I decided to ignore your post because you said some bs about priests. I know it's trendy these days to bite the church but I didn't want to change the subject as the discussion was already complicated.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This is still going on :shocked:

Although no conclusive evidence can entirely support either assumptions (nature vs nurture), there is significantly more research material found online backing the former, with our sexual preferences being innate, non socially related.

Regardless whether sexual orientation is born with or acquired while growing up, there is strong link of corelation between gender nonconformity and homosexuality, both for males and females. Typically it manifests at sort of behavior displayed at an early age. Homosexuals while growing up being more inclined to opposite gender's behavior and stimuli. For instance: cross dressing, boys playing with dolls, etc... This isnt something you can impose on a child indefinitely and make it stick as even if they tacitly accept it, they will display aversion and reject at one point what is forced upon them and unnatural considering their preferences, either immediately or later in life.

I believe you mentioned homosexuality to be mental disease. Do you have any evidence to back it up? Because every major psychiatric association rejects homosexuality as mental ilness and the concept was abandoned back in 70s.

Bro, I can't take your references to some (some, because you're not quoting anything concrete) research serious since in your last post you said 50% of priests are gay and the other half is paedophile which screams bias on your side.

Generally speaking, don't you all think that your stories of having kissed another man are a proof that homo propaganda does influence your behavior? The country I am from has started to be an object of this cultural revolution from 1968 later than yours and probably that's why what you consider normal isn't the case where I'm from.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bro, I can't take your references to some (some, because you're not quoting anything concrete) research serious since in your last post you said 50% of priests are gay and the other half is paedophile which screams bias on your side.

Generally speaking, don't you all think that your stories of having kissed another man are a proof that homo propaganda does influence your behavior? The country I am from has started to be an object of this cultural revolution from 1968 later than yours and probably that's why what you consider normal isn't the case where I'm from.

Google, do u have it?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This is still going on :shocked:

Although no conclusive evidence can entirely support either assumptions (nature vs nurture), there is significantly more research material found online backing the former, with our sexual preferences being innate, non socially related.

Regardless whether sexual orientation is born with or acquired while growing up, there is strong link of corelation between gender nonconformity and homosexuality, both for males and females. Typically it manifests at sort of behavior displayed at an early age. Homosexuals while growing up being more inclined to opposite gender's behavior and stimuli. For instance: cross dressing, boys playing with dolls, etc... This isnt something you can impose on a child indefinitely and make it stick as even if they tacitly accept it, they will display aversion and reject at one point what is forced upon them and unnatural considering their preferences, either immediately or later in life.

I believe you mentioned homosexuality to be mental disease. Do you have any evidence to back it up? Because every major psychiatric association rejects homosexuality as mental ilness and the concept was abandoned back in 70s.

Just the fact that there is more research backing the former doesn't mean anything. These researches are also funded. Therefore, it's not a surprise to me that research proving a point which is in line with currently approved narrative get more money, hence is much more accessible and populated.

You didn't answer my question though which was basically stating my point.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Lol, it was some troll responding to a question directed at me. I never said anything about any lizards. I decided to ignore your post because you said some bs about priests. I know it's trendy these days to bite the church but I didn't want to change the subject as the discussion was already complicated.

I swear i'm not trying to be insulting, but are you trying to derail this purpose? Or you really don't understand what i'm saying?
On an off chance you actually need an explanation- i was contrasting your claims against something even you'd find ridiculous (or one would hope that). Why i was doing so? In hope you'd recognise, that your claim is exactly in the same category. LGBT masterminds, lizard people, moon made of cheese etc is pretty much all the same. Just unsupported claims and wild assertions.
You rode in here masquerading your bigotry as an intellectual, logical argument. Well, lets hear something of substance please. I'm asking this for like third time. And so far i've heard nothing but conspiracy theories of the hillbilly's and pedo priests.

Btw. If you are hurt when someone calls out catholic church- tough! They were caught red handed, fking the kids and moving the pedophiles arround so they could continue to hide this and fck kids. But thats fine, isn't it? It's the LGBT masterminds who are hurting the kids with rainbows and propaganda.
Or maybe its LGBT lizards and corrupt media who framed the priests who did nothing wrong? Everythings possible in this wonderland.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have kissed a guy. Actually I have tried to jerk off my friend, there was no happy ending though. :moan:

So my head is sick? :panic:

At the same time I'm married with a WOMAN (she's sick too I guess) and I'm working as a vice CEO. But god damn I'm sick.
You've tried to jerk off your friend? How exactly did you fail?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just the fact that there is more research backing the former doesn't mean anything. These researches are also funded. Therefore, it's not a surprise to me that research proving a point which is in line with currently approved narrative get more money, hence is much more accessible and populated.

You didn't answer my question though which was basically stating my point.

They kissed a guy? Did they become gays? Bc this exactly refutes your point...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have kissed a guy. Actually I have tried to jerk off my friend, there was no happy ending though. :moan:

So my head is sick? :panic:

At the same time I'm married with a WOMAN (she's sick too I guess) and I'm working as a vice CEO. But god damn I'm sick.
yes you are sick your disease is alcoholism induced gayness
This post has influenced me to go fuck another man’s ass. I mean, it’s that easy to spread the dogma of homosexuality.
I wonder if Quazis is turning gay from reading this thread :scared:
What about two lesbians kissing, does it also disgust you?
good point. That is a gay act and the thought alone makes me rock hard. Am I gay?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yes you are sick your disease is alcoholism induced gayness

I wonder if Quazis is turning gay from reading this thread :scared:

good point. That is a gay act and the thought alone makes me rock hard. Am I gay?
I am sure that The Quaxis isn't fine with lesbians, he also thinks it's OK for them to adapt children. He is only against male homosexuality.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I once saw two guys attempt to fuck a pumpkin. The same pumpkin, at the same time from opposite sides. Hard to imagine the wieners didn't touch.

Didn't make me gay but i haven't had pumpkin pie since.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I once saw two guys attempt to fuck a pumpkin. The same pumpkin, at the same time from opposite sides. Hard to imagine the wieners didn't touch.

Didn't make me gay but i haven't had pumpkin pie since.
Sounds interesting. :tup:

Pumpking pie is something that nobody would eat.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
They kissed a guy? Did they become gays? Bc this exactly refutes your point...
No, that is not my point. If you smoke a cigarette you probably won't get sick. But if you will be a heavy smoker for several years then the odds are bigger, no? Same for lgbt, if children will be exposed to this propaganda in such a scale it is likely to fuck up their minds. What's more, the reason for this propaganda is not only to steer conflicts but also to tame people. It is perfectly visible in this thread, you people already made peace with a thought that two men having anal and oral sex is totally normal or that every priest is a pedophile. Wonder what's gonna be next.

I swear i'm not trying to be insulting, but are you trying to derail this purpose? Or you really don't understand what i'm saying?
On an off chance you actually need an explanation- i was contrasting your claims against something even you'd find ridiculous (or one would hope that). Why i was doing so? In hope you'd recognise, that your claim is exactly in the same category. LGBT masterminds, lizard people, moon made of cheese etc is pretty much all the same. Just unsupported claims and wild assertions.
You rode in here masquerading your bigotry as an intellectual, logical argument. Well, lets hear something of substance please. I'm asking this for like third time. And so far i've heard nothing but conspiracy theories of the hillbilly's and pedo priests.

Btw. If you are hurt when someone calls out catholic church- tough! They were caught red handed, fking the kids and moving the pedophiles arround so they could continue to hide this and fck kids. But thats fine, isn't it? It's the LGBT masterminds who are hurting the kids with rainbows and propaganda.
Or maybe its LGBT lizards and corrupt media who framed the priests who did nothing wrong? Everythings possible in this wonderland.
Bro, if you assume that 'lgbt masterminds' as you call it and the moon made of cheese are in the same category then don't be surprised I'm having issues figuring you out. If you want substance just google 'George Soros lgbt' or something like that and you will get plenty of substance. He's invested over 30mld$ in multiple NGOs that fund lgbt propaganda, refugees etc. You think he did that from a kind heart? Also, he donated 25mln to Hillary Clinton campaign, he was donating some movements in Ukraine recently. He's banned from entering Hungary, Philippines and some other countries. If you think that's comparable to lizard people then we have nothing to talk about.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No, that is not my point. If you smoke a cigarette you probably won't get sick. But if you will be a heavy smoker for several years then the odds are bigger, no? Same for lgbt, if children will be exposed to this propaganda in such a scale it is likely to fuck up their minds. What's more, the reason for this propaganda is not only to steer conflicts but also to tame people. It is perfectly visible in this thread, you people already made peace with a thought that two men having anal and oral sex is totally normal or that every priest is a pedophile. Wonder what's gonna be next.
You are still ignoring my question, why is it that you only mention men. Is it ok for you that two women to engage sexually?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You are still ignoring my question, why is it that you only mention men. Is it ok for you that two women to engage sexually?
Depends on the nature of your question because we have already touched many aspects here. Not to mention that I know you only try to provoke me ;).
Anyway, as already mentioned here it looks like women are even more likely to fall for this and it has the same consequences for them like for men.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)