The gay lover thread - share your experiences (7 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Of course the pedophile priest thing is a huge exaggeration

About denying the effect propaganda has on people, specially kids is just stupid. The main purpose is to modify or generate some behavior in the public so of course gay propaganda can impact our kids as any other can do

After all the brexit and us elections I think anyone can easily find a lot of info about how u can manipulate the public opinion if u have the funds for it, looks what the left is doing in the world, specially in the digital one
Being present in the media, talking about issues with aim to sensitize public, point out and prevent discrimination, and yes it has effect on kids but with purpose to make everyone more tolerant, so once there is generational shift those kids wont be throwing stones and shouting insults, like their parents. I dont believe their aim is to convert children in a way you or Quazi think. ;)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
100% agree. So we know the power propaganda has and could reach if it's ised that way however at least we, as u and I, haven't witnessed that gay conspiracy theory at all

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...just statistically wrong...
...only about 4% of the clergy have been convicted of sexual abuse in one form or another...
were all sex offender priests convicted though.

obviously not. sadly there's a very good reason to question that 4%, odds are it is very, very far from the actual number of pedophiles among catholic priests. that is a meaningless statistic as even the church admitted in recent years that they systematically covered up those cases.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Depends on the nature of your question because we have already touched many aspects here. Not to mention that I know you only try to provoke me ;).
Anyway, as already mentioned here it looks like women are even more likely to fall for this and it has the same consequences for them like for men.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
It still does not answer me if you find women engaging in sexual act disgusting or not. Also what does it make of two women in love and married to adopt or have children, what's your stand on this?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
were all sex offender priests convicted though.

obviously not. sadly there's a very good reason to question that 4%, odds are it is very, very far from the actual number of pedophiles among catholic priests. that is a meaningless statistic as even the church admitted in recent years that they systematically covered up those cases.
The guy from true detective season 3 said it best.

I don't like him. The Priest. And I know his alibi's good but... I don't like him. Man signs up to go without fuckin' for life, either he don't know himself for a liar, or he's some tight limited edition psycho, you know? I mean, everybody's fuckin' something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)