The gay lover thread - share your experiences (2 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Don't quite follow it. Do you mean some kind of legislation passed on a state level? Why do you think it'd be a less politicized way? Or you just want to keep a judicial branch out of this topic?
Sorry i thought i was replying to Kyle, i meant in the US where the supreme court handles these cases, presidents pick who gets to be on that court so they pick people along party lines.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yes, I think so. Maybe not grown up people above 25yo but children or teens definitely. As I mentioned in my previous posts, human psyche is not made of stone. As people can go mad because of deep poverty (especially if their children are suffering from it), I find it possible that such aggressive propaganda of lgbt can hurt young people too.

Plus, these days there's not only homo or hetero because you can also be bisexual for example. And many of these so called bisexuals are just lost kids who want to be considered cool.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Define hurt. Turn them gay? And do you have any evidence for that?

And dude do you know how difficult it is to get a straight man to fuck another man? There is no pretending to be cool in that avenue.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Freudian slip?

Nah I didn't know adoption was a right
At least in Bolivia having a family is a right, so because of that, adopting is/should be a right as long as you meet the criteria.

At the very least, being able to apply for adoption should be a right regardless of your sexual orientation.

Idk about other countries.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
So a perfect patent has a University degree and is non homosexual. Good to know, now I can stop giving my kids attention, security and love.
How about just letting people life their lives as they see fit, and stop being a judgemental asshole.
:tup:

Btw, how you like my socks? :p

A5F85E5D-EC75-4519-B94A-D732A632B438.jpeg

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
On Easter. Weather was nice, I loves the city!
Yeah I know. I love living here. Such a creative, open and vibrant city to be a part of.

If you havent been here in the summer months yet you should really come. The City are buzzing from May to late August.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Yeah I know. I love living here. Such a creative, open and vibrant city to be a part of.

If you havent been here in the summer months yet you should really come. The City are buzzing from May to late August.
I can imagine, Zurich is similar due to that I guess.

I‘m in Belgrade right now, it‘s cool too. Hope @Dostoevsky will message me later on!

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It's the default setting. You are a tuz veteran, you should know that. But i get it, the heat is doing no good, combine it with beer and it get's even worse, so i'll let it slip.

- - - Updated - - -

That's true i guess, but you still have to seperate between tolerance and acceptance. I'd imagine there are quite a lot anti-gay people in the former group, but they won't openly say it.
You're a mod or what!?!? :shocked:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I can imagine, Zurich is similar due to that I guess.

I‘m in Belgrade right now, it‘s cool too. Hope @Dostoevsky will message me later on!
I havent been to Zürich in 10 years, but as I remember it, it was a really beautifull City.

Just got back from Italy a few days ago. Summervacation over and back to work.

Sounds like fun. Have a nice vacation.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
I was not suggesting that they should be denied.

But yes it does matter. If it's a privilege that means you're not entitled to it, even if you're gay
I dont think it does in this context. You should have the access to same rights and privileges regardless of the your sexual preferences.

To be clear, i'm not suggesting you should be able to adopt a child just because you are gay :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)