The gay lover thread - share your experiences (2 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I see...
Well, no wonder no one listens to you, if this is the quality of the arguments you present...
Meaning?
You are anti-gay the moment you oppose to homosexuals having the same rights as you (i.e. marriage and adopting).

Just because you're not beating up fags doesn't mean you're not a homophobe.
Well, I am against gays adopting children.
It's the 21st century. You can kiss a few guys without being gay.
Why would you do it though?
its only gay if you become aroused
If you're not, what's the fucking point of doing it? I feel disgusted even by a thought of it.
Define hurt. Turn them gay? And do you have any evidence for that?

And dude do you know how difficult it is to get a straight man to fuck another man? There is no pretending to be cool in that avenue.
As it has already been mentioned here, life of a gay person can be miserable for variety of reasons, mainly social. Besides social matters, gays commit suicide much more often and are more likely to get HIV or AIDS.
Regarding your second question, I have already told you directly that I agree grown up people are less exposed but it is children and teens I'm worried about.
:tup:

Btw, how you like my socks?

A5F85E5D-EC75-4519-B94A-D732A632B438.jpeg
Why not be consequent and shave your legs if you decided to wear pink socks?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I have kissed a guy. Actually I have tried to jerk off my friend, there was no happy ending though. :moan:

So my head is sick? :panic:

At the same time I'm married with a WOMAN (she's sick too I guess) and I'm working as a vice CEO. But god damn I'm sick.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I have kissed a guy. Actually I have tried to jerk off my friend, there was no happy ending though. :moan:

At the same time I'm married with a WOMAN (she's sick too I guess) and I'm working as a vice CEO. But god damn I'm sick.
This post has influenced me to go fuck another man’s ass. I mean, it’s that easy to spread the dogma of homosexuality.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Bro, that is just weird to me.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
I've laid down everything to you in the previous post. You took the stance, that you can not possibly defend and you are surprised, that no one takes you seriously. Well yeah, that just sounds like a bs from a raving lunatic. The logical response to someone who puts forward ideas about lizard iluminati is to walk backwards while maintaining a smile...
So far you've put 0 arguments one way or the other, just some conspiracy theories and soundbites.
Meaning people will ignore you. Not because they can't think for themselves, but because you given them nothing to think about.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Meaning?Well, I am against gays adopting children.Why would you do it though?If you're not, what's the fucking point of doing it? I feel disgusted even by a thought of it. As it has already been mentioned here, life of a gay person can be miserable for variety of reasons, mainly social. Besides social matters, gays commit suicide much more often and are more likely to get HIV or AIDS.
Regarding your second question, I have already told you directly that I agree grown up people are less exposed but it is children and teens I'm worried about.Why not be consequent and shave your legs if you decided to wear pink socks?

This is still going on :shocked:

Although no conclusive evidence can entirely support either assumptions (nature vs nurture), there is significantly more research material found online backing the former, with our sexual preferences being innate, non socially related.

Regardless whether sexual orientation is born with or acquired while growing up, there is strong link of corelation between gender nonconformity and homosexuality, both for males and females. Typically it manifests at sort of behavior displayed at an early age. Homosexuals while growing up being more inclined to opposite gender's behavior and stimuli. For instance: cross dressing, boys playing with dolls, etc... This isnt something you can impose on a child indefinitely and make it stick as even if they tacitly accept it, they will display aversion and reject at one point what is forced upon them and unnatural considering their preferences, either immediately or later in life.

I believe you mentioned homosexuality to be mental disease. Do you have any evidence to back it up? Because every major psychiatric association rejects homosexuality as mental ilness and the concept was abandoned back in 70s.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)