The gay lover thread - share your experiences (11 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Governments, media, lobby groups. For example the biggest sponsor of gay parades in Europe is George Soros who is funding them through his NGOs. I agree there are not many anti gay people. I know majority here considers me one but I'm not. I do oppose the propaganda though. I assume you just throw people opposing the propaganda and a minority that oppress gay people just for being gay into the same basket.Don't ask me. The biggest gay parade in the world is called Gay Pride Parade.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
You are anti-gay the moment you oppose to homosexuals having the same rights as you (i.e. marriage and adopting).

Just because you're not beating up fags doesn't mean you're not a homophobe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Gayness isn't a black or white thing. Most people aren't 100% straight or gay, imo there exists a whole spectrum. And that leaves plenty room for conditioning

Just my belief tho, don't know if its true
idk about that definitely some people arent but if you have no attraction to one gender you could be basically 100% one way.

i consider myself 100% straight.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
idk. like i mentioned before i definitely know straight girls who want to claim they are bi because its hip and they once kissed some other girl in college but that doesnt actually make them bi or gay.

i have a very hard time imagining a man acting in that manner though.

- - - Updated - - -
Look at some straight men in the slammer, granted it's not as subtle but you can influence sexuality imo. I really wonder how many gays have had early homosexual relations, 2 of my gay friends have.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Look at some straight men in the slammer, granted it's not as subtle but you can influence sexuality imo. I really wonder how many gays have had early homosexual relations, 2 of my gay friends have.
but are those men really straight tho? imo if they aroused by the thought of an act like that then they are bi. even if theyve never acted on it before and probably wouldnt when women are available.

maybe some folks are different but i cant see any appeal to that, even if i was locked up for the rest of my life. i would rather never have sex and just jack off everyday.

and it may be true that very early homosexual acts can influence sexuality. arent a substantial amount of sexual minorities victims of some sort of early trauma or abuse even if not sexual in nature? and not just homosexuals but also folks with abnormal fetishes. but i would imagine something like that must occur very early and be quite substantial. i dont believe that society becoming more accepting of gays, portraying them in media, is having that effect

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
but are those men really straight tho? imo if they aroused by the thought of an act like that then they are bi. even if theyve never acted on it before and probably wouldnt when women are available.

maybe some folks are different but i cant see any appeal to that, even if i was locked up for the rest of my life. i would rather never have sex and just jack off everyday.

and it may be true that very early homosexual acts can influence sexuality. arent a substantial amount of sexual minorities victims of some sort of early trauma or abuse even if not sexual in nature? and not just homosexuals but also folks with abnormal fetishes
I meant the ones who get bitched and for whatever reason just go along and become it. Anyways kids are very impressionable there's a reason govt makes it mandatory for kids to go to school. Heck we don't let them listen to records with the word shit in em.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Very good question, the fundamental right is to be able to marry, but even marriage is heavily regulated by government now so go figure. Adoption is in no way a right.
In case if marriage is right, and If we skip on some default adoption requirements (e.g. no abuse history, income etc.) is there any good argument against gay adoptions?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In case if marriage is right, and If we skip on some default adoption requirements (e.g. no abuse history, income etc.) is there any good argument against gay adoptions?
Like i said there are many restrictions on marriage: age, mental fitness, incest, poligamy... And the bar keeps changing rendering the whole concept meaningless. As for adoption, from a legal standpoint i don't see why that would be a problem as i understand even one parent can apply so what they do in their bedroom is their business. Personally, i do think a well functioning society needs a moral compass that goes beyond just trying to keep everyone happy, but that's just me but i do wish these things are decided on a state level as opposed to politicized court rooms.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Like i said there are many restrictions on marriage: age, mental fitness, incest, poligamy... And the bar keeps changing rendering the whole concept meaningless. As for adoption, from a legal standpoint i don't see why that would be a problem as i understand even one parent can apply so what they do in their bedroom is their business. Personally, i do think a well functioning society needs a moral compass that goes beyond just trying to keep everyone happy, but that's just me but i do wish these things are decided on a state level as opposed to politicized court rooms.
Don't quite follow it. Do you mean some kind of legislation passed on a state level? Why do you think it'd be a less politicized way? Or you just want to keep a judicial branch out of this topic?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No, there is no good argument against gay adoption.

Straight people adopt and foster kids all the time just to get government assistance and the kids end up being fucked up regardless. As long as they’re in a family and community that takes care of them, those kids are better off than being orphans, regardless of their parents’ sexual preference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)