The gay lover thread - share your experiences (1 Viewer)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I've heard this theory before. But what's the end goal? Why would they want people to become gay? How does that end in world domination?
This is not the goal itself. First and foremost, the ultimate goal is to segregate the society. They are turning people against each other so that they can rule peacefully without the risk of the people turning against them. It's an old Roman doctrine, divide et impera. So by funding the gay movements around the world their goal is to provoke conservative part of the society who don't want their children to be brainwashed. Then you have some clashes on the streets, media describing the hateful right wing people as intolerant, violent etc and voila. Part of the society will buy it and stand by one side and the other part by another.

It is not the first time in history deviants are being used as a tool. Those lgbt activists need to be careful though because today they are protected but once their mission is over there might be consequences. As it was in Russia in the thirties. Homo was a tolerable thing up to a particular moment when they decided to get rid of all the minorities seeing the source of revolution in them.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So typical these days. Everyone who dares to say something negative about lgbt, people who's skin ain't white or different religion than Christian is homophobic, racist, islamophobic et cetera by default. You know, I actually don't care for insults like that because you are not even able to formulate one logical argument. You're just a mass following the currently established way of thinking unable to even question things. All you probably can come up with as a response is "" or something along those lines because that's what you've been taught, "you don't discuss with such people, they're wrong". Pathetic.

I agree that women tend to be involved in this more often. At least those less intelligent who are impressed by temporal trends. As for the men, those who claim to be bi fall into the same category as women from the first sentence or are just sick to the head.

I'm not a psychiatrist then unable to answer your question. I think that generally mental illness is hard to cure. I feel sorry for those people and just can't understand how can you be proud of it.

Proud of what?

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Oh boy. LGBT propaganda turning kids (and possibly frogs) gay, little girls with rainbows on the cheek (god forbid she grows up accepting people that are different) and demands to "think for themselves" by the guy who has not presented single original idea...
Here is the thing, being gay isn't a choice, you can try and convert people, its not happening. Some people hate coriander, you think it is possible for pro-coriander group to change their minds? You know whats possible though? It is possible for pedophile, self hating priest to spread the hate for them pro-coriander people and their confused taste buds. Because they want all of us to use coriander, the devils' spice!
Sounds a bit stupid, doesn't it? Well thats exactly how you are coming off. There are no real arguments here, just soundbites, that you've heard somewhere and now are just repeating, without actually stopping for a moment and thinking about it.
And lastly, if you are pretending to take a logical/ intellectual stance, try to take one that is defendable, because now you've put yourself in the position, that you can not possibly defend. You are trying to prove the intent of the people you don't really know and the secret plan you can't actually prove exist... And that just makes you sound batshit crazy. Feel free to rephrase and take a stance you think you can defend. Lets hear the argument you say you have, that no one listen to.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Feels sorry for “sick to the head” gay people. :rofl:

Too much :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I bash the LGBT (whatever) cult types all the time. Bashing the cult-like aspect of it and those who act too dogmatic doesn’t mean one has to be a retard (yeah i am so politically correct lol) and call all gay people sick in the head and part of a conspiracy to brainwash kids to be gay too. Lol
Listen to the logic behind it,

LGBT communities can brainwash kids, the brainwash makes them mentally ill [read, homosexual] the mental illness requires psychotherapy but it's hard to cure.

I have heard it all now, I'm out of here.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Where are you from? People from so called western society are brain washed. It is literally forbidden to talk negatively about any minority here. They are unable to have a discussion on those matters, they can only lead a discourse.

I think this is an example of groupthink you might get different feedback on one on one interaction

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is not the goal itself. First and foremost, the ultimate goal is to segregate the society. They are turning people against each other so that they can rule peacefully without the risk of the people turning against them. It's an old Roman doctrine, divide et impera. So by funding the gay movements around the world their goal is to provoke conservative part of the society who don't want their children to be brainwashed. Then you have some clashes on the streets, media describing the hateful right wing people as intolerant, violent etc and voila. Part of the society will buy it and stand by one side and the other part by another.

It is not the first time in history deviants are being used as a tool. Those lgbt activists need to be careful though because today they are protected but once their mission is over there might be consequences. As it was in Russia in the thirties. Homo was a tolerable thing up to a particular moment when they decided to get rid of all the minorities seeing the source of revolution in them.

Who is doing this exactly?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Listen to the logic behind it,

LGBT communities can brainwash kids, the brainwash makes them mentally ill [read, homosexual] the mental illness requires psychotherapy but it's hard to cure.

I have heard it all now, I'm out of here.
Have you seen Rowan Atkinson’s gay Christian sketch from Not the Nine O’clock news? A true visionary lol

- - - Updated - - -

The lizard people who rule us?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

They’re not segregating the society at all because the number of anti-gay people is pretty low, especially in more developed countries.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Where are you from? People from so called western society are brain washed. It is literally forbidden to talk negatively about any minority here. They are unable to have a discussion on those matters, they can only lead a discourse.

---

EDIT: I must delete my post before Gordo sees it. :moan:

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Governments, media, lobby groups. For example the biggest sponsor of gay parades in Europe is George Soros who is funding them through his NGOs.
They’re not segregating the society at all because the number of anti-gay people is pretty low, especially in more developed countries.
I agree there are not many anti gay people. I know majority here considers me one but I'm not. I do oppose the propaganda though. I assume you just throw people opposing the propaganda and a minority that oppress gay people just for being gay into the same basket.
Proud of what?
Don't ask me. The biggest gay parade in the world is called Gay Pride Parade.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
God damn you fuckers are fast. :wallbang:

--

His profile says his home country is Afghanistan, that's all I know. :boh:
It's the default setting. You are a tuz veteran, you should know that. But i get it, the heat is doing no good, combine it with beer and it get's even worse, so i'll let it slip.

- - - Updated - - -

That's true i guess, but you still have to seperate between tolerance and acceptance. I'd imagine there are quite a lot anti-gay people in the former group, but they won't openly say it.

Last edited:

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Governments, media, lobby groups. For example the biggest sponsor of gay parades in Europe is George Soros who is funding them through his NGOs. I agree there are not many anti gay people. I know majority here considers me one but I'm not. I do oppose the propaganda though. I assume you just throw people opposing the propaganda and a minority that oppress gay people just for being gay into the same basket.Don't ask me. The biggest gay parade in the world is called Gay Pride Parade.

I see...
Well, no wonder no one listens to you, if this is the quality of the arguments you present...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why is that hard to believe? You can convert kids to pretty much anything, just ask africa
idk. like i mentioned before i definitely know straight girls who want to claim they are bi because its hip and they once kissed some other girl in college but that doesnt actually make them bi or gay.

i have a very hard time imagining a man acting in that manner though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
idk. like i mentioned before i definitely know straight girls who want to claim they are bi because its hip and they once kissed some other girl in college but that doesnt actually make them bi or gay.

i have a very hard time imagining a man acting in that manner though.

- - - Updated - - -
Gayness isn't a black or white thing. Most people aren't 100% straight or gay, imo there exists a whole spectrum. And that leaves plenty room for outside influences

Just my belief tho, don't know if its true

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)