The games are afoot: general Euro 2004 discussion thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #781
    Dude, what is it with this debate fetish of yours, thats the umpteenth time you mention it.

Fact is you couldnt beat anyone with decent English skills in a debate. You just go around in circles saying nothing and hiding behind your one liners (jog on son, or something like that - I will thank you, I try to lead a healthy life, doctor heal thyself, etc.), and when you see you're wrong you just try your best to change the topic.

Nothing against you personaly, but get over yourself already, you aint all that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

why don't you answer the points instead of FIRST opening up the debate and then when you have nothing to respond make jokes all around. Perhaps because you realize how stupid your comeback was...
    NEDVED DIDN"T DIVE BECAUSE YOUR A MILAN FAN.

Yeah makes sense..

Avoid speaking to people who know how to debate and stick to your smiley threads.
    yeah. cos i have nothing else to say. You won the 'debate'. Feel better?

Man, i never said nedved didnt dive cos you are a milan fan. Not once nope. argue if you must, but dont make things up. That isnt cool. And that as a comeback??? meh. I made a lil joke and you attempted to draw me into an arguement. Given you suceeded. Congrats.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

Again..what are you people 5 years old?
    What does this have to do with anything?
    I could say...well your behind a team that used drugs in the 90's so you don't know what your talking about. However, what is the damn point?
    Inzaghi is not the issue here. The fact that Inzaghi dives does not mean Nedved doesn't?

Where did you learn how to make a point and arguement? Just because X does doesn't take away from the fact that Y does.

Are you that immature that you can't post a normal point or arguement.

I'm wasting my time with these fvckin kids. You can't hold a debate going for more than 2 posts without some remark making me question whether you are legally retarded.

exactly what Fabi said: WHAT THE FVCK IS YOUR POINT HERE?
    We are discussing Nedved..we are discussing diving. What in the world does Totti have to do with this arguement? Who in the hell brought up Totti..

How does this add any value to the discussion or make any point at all?

Why don't you learn to debate and make an arguement and until you do so and drop the 5 year old style of debating avoid talking to the ADULTS when they are talking.
    sorry grand father
    i didnt know that your majesty running the debate here
    sorry again
    before i go i suggest u consult a surgeon immediately, i am afaraid that your majesty got hemmorrhoid or even a**l fissures after all this twisting squeezing pressuring efforts

take care mature, adult, wiseman

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    France or Switzerland?

I think France will go through

England or Croatia?

I like Croatia, but I think England will go through

What do you all think?

Sep 14, 2003
    France, but I think the Swiss will make it a tricky for them as the French are nowhere near their full potential.

England, the Croats play one decent match per tournament, they will struggle to contain Rooney and will lose by a couple of goals.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Dammit, come on Croatia! :fero:

I'm watching the Switzerland-France game...

Les Bleus started very well with Pires in particular looking lively, but the Swiss have come back into the game and have pressured Barthez' goal alot since the goal.

Henry really isn't having a good tournament, and Trezeguet? Well, he's still same ol' Trezzy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)