The games are afoot: general Euro 2004 discussion thread (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Luque was embarrising. He was choosen over mista!!!! remember that!!
Mista is crap and Luque is much better IMO, but he wasn't good today. It's understandable as the circumstances were special.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Mista is crap and Luque is much better IMO, but he wasn't good today. It's understandable as the circumstances were special.
Are you kidding !! Mista is by far better than Luque

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
Are you kidding !! Mista is by far better than Luque
Mista is a much more one-dimensional player IMO, and isn't even a that much better goalscorer than Luque, who is much more complete.

What do you feel Mista has that Luque lacks? :)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #748
    Do you have to instert that politically correct Mr. Nice Guy smiley in almost every post, and especially when you have a different opinion than someone else? :D ;)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Clearly Nedved went down very easily, it was a very bad decision to give a second yellow. I did get a kick out of Nedved and Davids discussion immediatley following though.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++

hey watch out what you'r saying about Pavel Nedved. I don't like it.
    a lot of players are falling to easily because they want a yellow card to rival's player. If that's the first thing that comes to your head when you hears Pavel Nedved, I'm sorry to say but you have no idea how to evaluate players' worth.

Pavel was brilliant!
    I'll say what I want...thanks.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Fact is that if Zambrotta or Nesta did it we can say : well he probably didn't dive. However Nedved is a renound diver PERIOD. He dived anyway you look at it...Johnny never put his foot in front of him...he did it against Maldini this season..faked injury..had the ball kicked out of play...only to get up 30 seconds later and RUN to take the free kick when it was awarded. This is classic Nedved bullshite...don't try to downplay that.
    He played a great game and dived a great game.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
    so what if Nedved wants to dive.The ref should have given him the yellow card but the ref did not.It is the ref decision not ours!So,the fault lies with the ref not Nedved!

btw: Nedved did not dive.Contact was made!

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Fact is that if Zambrotta or Nesta did it we can say : well he probably didn't dive. However Nedved is a renound diver PERIOD. He dived anyway you look at it...Johnny never put his foot in front of him...he did it against Maldini this season..faked injury..had the ball kicked out of play...only to get up 30 seconds later and RUN to take the free kick when it was awarded. This is classic Nedved bullshite...don't try to downplay that.
    ^
    Depressed Milan fan???

I think so...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
    so what if Nedved wants to dive.The ref should have given him the yellow card but the ref did not.It is the ref decision not ours!So,the fault lies with the ref not Nedved!

btw: Nedved did not dive.Contact was made!

I thought so as well: that guy pushed him from behind :undecide:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Like it ir not, football has many different aspects, being physical violence a very common one.
    In the first half, holland was trying to stop czach counteratacks by hitting hard nedved ( twice seedorf, one cocu)in the upper parts of the legs, to slow down him. referee give a warning to seedorf...
    that prepares the scenario for heizinga expultion...

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I've looked at the replays of that incident & I see that at that speed Nedved simply just changed direction slightly & Heitinga cluttered into him albeit minimally. I think Neddy's reputation as a diver is catching up to him. The ref had no choice really as Heitinga was adjudged to have fouled from behind & we all know what that means especially when players are attacking.

Spain looked lost last night and deserves to go out. Raul has lost his form & the portuguese managed to keep both Vicente & Joaquin very quiet cutting out any supplies upfront.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    :LOL:

says the guy who supports the team with inzaghi in it :LOL:

nah im just having a laugh. Nedved dives no doubt, but in that situation i was sure it was not a dive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)