The games are afoot: general Euro 2004 discussion thread (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh come on, you guys are saying that Nedved is in the same class as Ginola and Klinsmann, which I don't think is fair. I'm the first to admit that my views are biased, but especially as Juventus fans, it saddens me to see you all saying "Who cares if he dives?" etc, because it's not like he goes onto the pitch planning to soar through the air at every given opportunity.

Pavel does get a whole load of harsh treatment on the pitch, and if some of you can excuse Totti's spitting at a player because he was getting tackled often, surely taking advantage of the situation that you get fouled every minute of the game is a lesser crime

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

better than spitting on the others
exactly what Fabi said: WHAT THE FVCK IS YOUR POINT HERE?
We are discussing Nedved..we are discussing diving. What in the world does Totti have to do with this arguement? Who in the hell brought up Totti..

How does this add any value to the discussion or make any point at all?

Why don't you learn to debate and make an arguement and until you do so and drop the 5 year old style of debating avoid talking to the ADULTS when they are talking.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

:LOL:

says the guy who supports the team with inzaghi in it :LOL:

nah im just having a laugh. Nedved dives no doubt, but in that situation i was sure it was not a dive.
Again..what are you people 5 years old?
What does this have to do with anything?
I could say...well your behind a team that used drugs in the 90's so you don't know what your talking about. However, what is the damn point?
Inzaghi is not the issue here. The fact that Inzaghi dives does not mean Nedved doesn't?

Where did you learn how to make a point and arguement? Just because X does doesn't take away from the fact that Y does.

Are you that immature that you can't post a normal point or arguement.

I'm wasting my time with these fvckin kids. You can't hold a debate going for more than 2 posts without some remark making me question whether you are legally retarded.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Fact is that if Zambrotta or Nesta did it we can say : well he probably didn't dive. However Nedved is a renound diver PERIOD. He dived anyway you look at it...Johnny never put his foot in front of him...he did it against Maldini this season..faked injury..had the ball kicked out of play...only to get up 30 seconds later and RUN to take the free kick when it was awarded. This is classic Nedved bullshite...don't try to downplay that.
He played a great game and dived a great game.
But how does that warrant an italian supporter calling him a SHAME etc etc?
I saw as many just as bad dives in the italy games and i didnt see you coming and ranting over them.

I can see why you would complain about it. But the wording you used was just a bit rich.

And im not a kid either.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Again..what are you people 5 years old?
What does this have to do with anything?
I could say...well your behind a team that used drugs in the 90's so you don't know what your talking about. However, what is the damn point?
Inzaghi is not the issue here. The fact that Inzaghi dives does not mean Nedved doesn't?

Where did you learn how to make a point and arguement? Just because X does doesn't take away from the fact that Y does.

Are you that immature that you can't post a normal point or arguement.

I'm wasting my time with these fvckin kids. You can't hold a debate going for more than 2 posts without some remark making me question whether you are legally retarded.
:blah: 5 years old :blah: drugs :blah: inzaghi :blah: X :blah: Y :blah: kids

calm down premaddona. ever since ive been at the forums you have been hitting out at me, and you seem to cause controversy for the most part. yeah, well, anyway, look at your own team before you start dissing others for diving. and i said it was a ****ing joke man, calm down! you could use some weed. :thumb: seriously.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

:blah: 5 years old :blah: drugs :blah: inzaghi :blah: X :blah: Y :blah: kids

calm down premaddona. ever since ive been at the forums you have been hitting out at me, and you seem to cause controversy for the most part. yeah, well, anyway, look at your own team before you start dissing others for diving. and i said it was a ****ing joke man, calm down! you could use some weed. :thumb: seriously.
Don't blow your own horn you post mostly bullshite so trust me I don't look twice at your post unless its directed at me. If you want me to start going after your posts post something reasonable and intelligent instead of showing me that you can't hold a debate and know even less about logical thinking. Trust me..I won't lose sleep over anyone here especially YOU WHOMEVER you are.

I don't have to look at my own team because the discussion was about NEDVED regardless about my own team. As usual you are making absolutely no sense whatsoever. The discussion was not Milan or Juve or ROME it was Nedved's performance..learn to debate the topic instead of other issues which have nothing to do with it.
Its also cute the way you post drivel just to avoid answering the issue and not making yourself look like a total idiot.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

But how does that warrant an italian supporter calling him a SHAME etc etc?
I saw as many just as bad dives in the italy games and i didnt see you coming and ranting over them.

I can see why you would complain about it. But the wording you used was just a bit rich.

And im not a kid either.
What does the fact that I am Italian have to do with anything. You are stating that because I am Italian I am responsible for Totti's actions thus I can't comment on other shameful acts. Does that make any fvckin sense?? Only Totti is responsible for his actions..no one else.
Italy is not the issue here. My nationality is not the issue...NEDVED and his diving was the issue. Defend Nedved with NEDVED's ACTIONS and not with things that have nothing to do with anything. I complain because you are bringing in issues which have nothing to do with the discussion. THe fact that Italy dives means NEDVED does not??? Does that make sense....

River

Jun 15, 2004

What does the fact that I am Italian have to do with anything. You are stating that because I am Italian I am responsible for Totti's actions thus I can't comment on other shameful acts. Does that make any fvckin sense?? Only Totti is responsible for his actions..no one else.
Italy is not the issue here. My nationality is not the issue...NEDVED and his diving was the issue. Defend Nedved with NEDVED's ACTIONS and not with things that have nothing to do with anything. I complain because you are bringing in issues which have nothing to do with the discussion. THe fact that Italy dives means NEDVED does not??? Does that make sense....
I wasnt talking about Totti. I was talking about diving incidents the italian national team do every single game. This time nedved an italian league player no doubt, dived and someone got sent off.

Sure i can see why you would rant about it, i already said that. But for you to call him DISCUSTING, CHEAP and SHAMEFUL is over the top and alittle ironic.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

I wasnt talking about Totti. I was talking about diving incidents the italian national team do every single game. This time nedved an italian league player no doubt, dived and someone got sent off.

Sure i can see why you would rant about it, i already said that. But for you to call him DISCUSTING, CHEAP and SHAMEFUL is over the top and alittle ironic.
Not really because I'm not Totti and didn't condone what he did. Nedved's diving was disgusting.. I can say it and will say it. Period.

River

Jun 15, 2004
Again i didnt even mention Totti, hell i was one of the people who wasnt even bagging on Totti. Your not even talking about what im talking about.

And yeah.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Don't blow your own horn you post mostly bullshite so trust me I don't look twice at your post unless its directed at me. If you want me to start going after your posts post something reasonable and intelligent instead of showing me that you can't hold a debate and know even less about logical thinking. Trust me..I won't lose sleep over anyone here especially YOU WHOMEVER you are.
I don't have to look at my own team because the discussion was about NEDVED regardless about my own team. As usual you are making absolutely no sense whatsoever. The discussion was not Milan or Juve or ROME it was Nedved's performance..learn to debate the topic instead of other issues which have nothing to do with it.
Its also cute the way you post drivel just to avoid answering the issue and not making yourself look like a total idiot.
whoooo your on a roll :LOL:

listen, i made a lightweight joke, taken totally out of context my you. there never was a 'debate' in my eyes, just some patriotic milan bozo. nedved didnt dive, end of story.

(to the part in bold)
and did you know that losing sleep has alot to do with stress? Im surprised you dont considering how uptight you are about one lil joke!:D

(to the part in italics)
Why, thanks!!! :cheesy: ive waited my whole life for a milan fan to tell me that :D

( i cant believe it came to this :LOL:, all these long answers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

whoooo your on a roll :LOL:

listen, i made a lightweight joke, taken totally out of context my you. there never was a 'debate' in my eyes, just some patriotic milan bozo. nedved didnt dive, end of story.

(to the part in bold)
and did you know that losing sleep has alot to do with stress? Im surprised you dont considering how uptight you are about one lil joke!:D

(to the part in italics)
Why, thanks!!! :cheesy: ive waited my whole life for a milan fan to tell me that :D

( i cant believe it came to this :LOL:, all these long answers)
why don't you answer the points instead of FIRST opening up the debate and then when you have nothing to respond make jokes all around. Perhaps because you realize how stupid your comeback was...
NEDVED DIDN"T DIVE BECAUSE YOUR A MILAN FAN.

Yeah makes sense..

Avoid speaking to people who know how to debate and stick to your smiley threads.

River

Jun 15, 2004

why don't you answer the points instead of FIRST opening up the debate and then when you have nothing to respond make jokes all around. Perhaps because you realize how stupid your comeback was...
NEDVED DIDN"T DIVE BECAUSE YOUR A MILAN FAN.

Yeah makes sense..

Avoid speaking to people who know how to debate and stick to your smiley threads.
Oh just realised ive been arguing a different point than everyone else:wallbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)