The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #203
    yep, according to TG3. I guess they'll make it official after La Liga ends.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    I don't know...15-18m €?
    That's a proper transfer fee, if you ask me.

:ferocious

we could buy nesta
    Don't exaggerate, Turk. ;)

I read that maybe Zalayeta and Kapo get involved in the deal to push down the price.
    That would be perfect. As, we'll lower his transfer bid by including players who won't probably form an essential part in our future plan. But, at the same time we've to find a replacement for Zalayeta, especially if Trezeguet leaves.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    That's a proper transfer fee, if you ask me.

Don't exaggerate, Turk. ;)

That would be perfect. As, we'll lower his transfer bid by including players who won't probably form an essential part in our future plan. But, at the same time we've to find a replacement for Zalayeta, especially if Trezeguet leaves.
    Iaquinta ! :D

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

It won't be hard to find a replacement for Zalayeta as a player,but it will be hard to find a player with his characteristics(never moan if he sits on the bench,if he plays he scores regularly...etc)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    That's the bargain. :oops:

Del Piero - Trezeguet/..... - Palladino - Iaquinta, sounds good.

It won't be hard to find a replacement for Zalayeta as a player,but it will be hard to find a player with his characteristics(never moan if he sits on the bench,if he plays he scores regularly...etc)
    Agreed. But with the presence of just 4 attackers, all of them can have a good playing time. I think Palladino is still young to play regularly too.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
    Milito is an excellent buy if true.

Coupled with Barzagli, or what we have now... Criscito, Zebina, Grygera or Chiellini at CB (I'm aware thats not the natural position of the last 3), the defense looks a lot more legitimate, and much better going into the season.

Now sell Legro and Boumsong to pay for Barzagli.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Milito is an excellent buy if true.

Coupled with Barzagli, or what we have now... Criscito, Zebina, Grygera or Chiellini at CB (I'm aware thats not the natural position of the last 3), the defense looks a lot more legitimate, and much better going into the season.

Now sell Legro and Boumsong to pay for Barzagli.
    Getiing rid of Boumsong won't make money cos we will probably have to pay teams to take him off our hands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)