The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
IF this is true it will be one hell of a signing for us, milito is a quality player and i have a very high opinion of him, if we can find a strong partner for him, maybe chivu, or if he goes to binter samuel, we would have an exceptionally strong defence next season

YAY my 2K post!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I wont believe to anything until it's offical. Don't wanna another already done deal like Hunter and Sissoko :disagree:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #225
    That's what they said on the news but said "only details need to be done"...

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    We must admit that milito is the only good player that is available for this departement. If the board are purchasing someone good then it's him. U can't convince buffon to stay without good defenders especially :eyebrows:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    if Milito is the best available for us on the market and not too expensive then fine, but if he is a risk, we should leave him in Spain.

Also if we get gabi will we still keep going after Barzagli?

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    yeah over all Milito is a very stable and assured CB. He positions him self well and is very powerful

If we get him we will definatly get at least 4th place I feel.
    :agree:

I will be very pleased if he comes to us, especially if the fee is 15m or less, but we need him so I would push the boat out to get him and go up to 20m.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I think 15-18m would be a fair price for a player of his quality. 20m would be a bit much but we really need a top CB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)