The Gabriel Milito Saga - Part II (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
i dont know why you want to argue over this, we are both giving our opinions about Juventus, after all that is the purpose of a forum. I wont be dragged into an argument with you. im not saying that everything you have said is wrong, im just disagreeing and putting my argument across to you, but all you wanna do is curse.
I don't respect incorrect opinions. Again, what did Secco do before being appointed his current role? If you don't know that, people shouldn't take you seriously.

and please tell me, what was Andy right about?
The fact that you don't know much about anything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I don't respect incorrect opinions. Again, what did Secco do before being appointed his current role? If you don't know that, people shouldn't take you seriously.

The fact that you don't know much about anything.
well then you shouldnt be on this forum if you cant respect other peoples opinions, regardless if you agree with them or not. If you dont agree then just put your argument across, no need to curse. And yes, Secco used to be the team manager, he was appointed head of Sporting Activities when Capello was in charge. Well you obviously dont know me so you cant argue about what i do or dont know.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007

dosent matter ..

this is my opinion and am not going to change it ..

and aboutt he failer thing u mentioned ... i dont like to see juve failing or failer in juventus .. but last season juventus brought the failer to themselves, not the players, and secco the guy that u dont like, he fixed this failer .. not alone for sure .. but he helped fixing juve..
you dont expect juve to be as strong as before in just one season .. we cant invade the market and buy all players just like that, losing the main target is something normal to happen, i believe 3 or 4 years before we were trying to sign cannavaro from parma and we lost him. this happen in every club ..
even real madrid is losing there main target right now.

so stop talking in air coz no one will hear u :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Barcelona To Seal Milito Deal Today

Reports coming out of Barcelona suggest that Gabriel Milito could become a Barca player today.

Barcelona have agreed a four year contract worth 4 million euros a season with Milito, but have been negotiating over the transfer fee being demanded by Real Zaragoza.

That discussion is set to come to an end today, claim Sport. What was a difference of 5 million euros last week is now down to 2.5, with Real Zaragoza demanding 18.5 million euros and Barcelona offering 16m along with a variable sum.

A deal worth 17 million, with up to 3m more through performance related clauses, is expected to be struck.

That Zaragoza have rejected Juventus' final offer worth 18 million euros has further speeded up negotiations.

The player is also itching to move to Barcelona, seemingly still seething over that failed Bernabeu medical a few years ago. He will travel to Barcelona after the Copa America and complete the formalities.

The Catalan giants are moving quickly to sign a centre-half, as skipper Carles Puyol will be out of action until October after picking up a knee injury.

An out of form Rafael Marquez, an ageing Lilian Thuram and the much maligned Oleguer are the other alternatives for Rijkaard at the moment.

goal.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Agreement by I militate

The FC Barcelona and Real Zaragoza S.A.D have reached this noon an agreement for the crossing from the federal rights from the player Gabriel I militate.

This agreement is supeditado to the company/signature of the contract of the player, with who the FC Barcelona already has arrived at a principle from agreement by four seasons and one clause from rescission from 90 million euros.

Once Gabriel I militate it has finished its participation in the America Glass with the Argentine selection, is predicted that one moves to Barcelona to pass medical examination, to officially sign its new contract and being presented/displayed like player of the FC Barcelona.

=================================================

Guys.. He is so gone now! News is official that he sealed the deal with Barcelona..

Urgh! I am so mad at our turtle slow management!

Source: http://www.fcbarcelona.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)