The future of Juventus (4 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Ikoninhosa

You are an abosolute imbecile. To you players like Knezevic & Molinaro are world class
oops misunderstanding
And you should have bit more respect to people who can teach you every day thing or two and only only about football.

If you are stupid enough and if you dont understand why we support people like Knezevic or Molinaro , than you better keep it quiet because in eyes of senior members you will look like real prick.
;)
yeah!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Damn, just by reading this again, makes me wanna yell like crazy.

Ok, i would put andrade off this list. If there werent 2 major injuries, i think he would be a good player.

But this idiots:
Grygera
Knezevic
Marchionni
Almiron
Tiago
Poulsen
Boumsong

If somebody has acces to the informations, how much they've cost us, please post it,
Moggi bought marchionni and he was a free transfer

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
The fans have to force Elkann to sell up, if Elkann goes, so do the imcompentent management Secco, Blanc, Gigli & the loser Ranieri. Tens of millions have been wasted on rubbish

Andrade
Grygera
Knezevic
Marchionni
Almiron
Tiago
Poulsen
Boumsong
Grygera, Marchionni and Poulsen are not rubbish. They are very good and useful players for our squad.

Andrade is very good but very injured too.

Knezevic, i haven't seen him much so i can't say.

Boumsong was the only defender that would come to a team in Serie B. So he was just better than nothing.

Almiron and Tiago were realy flops and these were the biggest rubbish ever in Juve (if you consider the money we spend for them)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
What is the point of posting if you will be always negative. I understand, that positive critics are always good, but to spit on our players every time is over the top my friend.
Where is spirit and love for our players. Would they be happy to see your comments?
And are you really Juve supporter?

We are not all naive or blind and we can see or judge where we stand. Our Juve is not perfect, far from it, but we will never give it up, unlike some of you.
We believe in our players and always will as long as they are Juve players..

so forza Juve, tonight and every night/day
well said... if we have to make do with the players we have now then so be it... we support the team which ever league they play in, what ever players takes to the field... FORZA JUVE... :flag3:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i agree. we are shit, most of the team is shit, management is shit, ruinieri is shit and i wish moggi was back.

what load of bollocks!
Welcome to Juventuz, the only forum where the majority of the members hate the team they supposedly support.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Welcome to Juventuz, the only forum where the majority of the members hate the team they supposedly support.
some people just take criticism a little too much overboard and forget the cause they are part of...
ours is not a bad team... agreed that we didn't sign any superstars... but we never do... all this hate stems from the fact that Secco signed two flops for a good sum of money... some transfers work some don't... Sissoko and Poulsen haven't been playing badly... so at least over the past six months we got two decent signings... we definitely need cover in defence... i do have my doubts over whether Amauri was needed at all this season... we did have enough fire power before he came... whatever player comes in, he should be willing to fight his heart out for the old lady... we need players like Tiago, everyone is trying to shove him out of the door but he just won't budge :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
anyone know of a team who has gone from biggest team in the world to middle table scraps?
Not a rhetorical question.

Sep 28, 2002
moggi signed his fair share of flots for neat sums. and got us to serie b. but still is considered a god around these parts. why, i will never understand. i think its easier to learn ancient egyptian.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
If you want squads full with stars, world-class, beasts....Then go support Inter Merda aka The International Zoo of Milan, or Chelski aka The Zoo of North London.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
If you want squads full with stars, world-class, beasts....Then go support Inter Merda aka The International Zoo of Milan, or Chelski aka The Zoo of North London.
Teams are not becoming worse having star players and there were times when Juve had almost all star players, so don't Identify star players only with Chelsea, Milan or Inter.

or may be you rather prefer to have Mellberg and Legro than star players?

Aug 22, 2008
Know one wants a team full of starts, we just want players that are good enough in order, for us to compete for major honours, we don't have that currently. :tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
moggi signed his fair share of flots for neat sums. and got us to serie b. but still is considered a god around these parts. why, i will never understand. i think its easier to learn ancient egyptian.
Actually its quite simple, Moggi new his job.
He was a pro, probably one of the best men at his job.
And he didnt get us to serie b.
The one who were supposed to protect him did that.
Moggi was only manager doing his job better then the rest, he had no political power and he wasnt a businessman to acquire it, our owners on the other hand...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)