The future of Juventus (1 Viewer)

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
whether we can gain what we lost in the past 2 years and be one of the strongest teams again just like what we were in the past, or become a second level team like Fiorentina,Lazio,Udinese,etc. I think the coming 2-3 years will be the years to determine what Juventus would be in the future.

We still have nearly half of world-class stars, but we haven't buy any new stars yet.
After 2-3 years, Alex,Nedved,Trez,Camo will probably retire...who can replace them?

Luckily, we have 3-4 promising players like Giovinco,Rossi,Ekdal,Marchisio. But they are not yet proved to be as good as our stars. This is the point, assuming that Secco won't bring us VDV,Sneijer,David Villa like stars but only average players, we'll be becoming an average team gradually.

The coming 2-3 years should be the time to have a big change, and its consequence ,success or failure, bring stars or average players, will determine Juventus' future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I will say a mixture of star players and i wouldn't say average players but players to complement the coach's style of play (whoever he is)

Having a collection of star players is sometimes the formula for failure as Real Madrid will testify. Even Barca's Fantastic 4 left much to be desired.

Some of Juve's star players in the past decade like DP & Zidane didn't come to Juve with the biggest of reputation. Even Davids was considered a washup when Milan discard him ...

But opportunities of unearthing Gems nowadays are few and far between ...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
whether we can gain what we lost in the past 2 years and be one of the strongest teams again just like what we were in the past, or become a second level team like Fiorentina,Lazio,Udinese,etc. I think the coming 2-3 years will be the years to determine what Juventus would be in the future.

We still have nearly half of world-class stars, but we haven't buy any new stars yet.
After 2-3 years, Alex,Nedved,Trez,Camo will probably retire...who can replace them?

Luckily, we have 3-4 promising players like Giovinco,Rossi,Ekdal,Marchisio. But they are not yet proved to be as good as our stars. This is the point, assuming that Secco won't bring us VDV,Sneijer,David Villa like stars but only average players, we'll be becoming an average team gradually.

The coming 2-3 years should be the time to have a big change, and its consequence ,success or failure, bring stars or average players, will determine Juventus' future.
Do you know what happens when you ask such questions??
They call you a pessimist and might even close you thread...

Dont worry, we have Molinaro, pll say his work rate is enough to cover for two players, other teams with 11 players only, cannot compete with us, because of this, thats our secret weapon!

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

Dont worry, we have Molinaro, pll say his work rate is enough to cover for two players, other teams with 11 players only, cannot compete with us, because of this, thats our secret weapon!
yeah....

Molinaro is legend wait and see mister:p

Jun 19, 2006
First of all, we have to get rid of this incompetent management and ranieri. Only loosers share their views. I mean, they want to buy a player for 20,30 million euro. And when they fail, they buy a players worth half that mucj, or buy two players fot that amount of money!

Hello!!!!!!!!!! What the fu*k are they thinking juve is? This policy can be accepted in smaller clubs. How the hell can anybody espect, that two middle clas players will bring more to the team then one high class player.

Last year, insted of buyng a player for around 30 mio eur, we bought almiron and tiago for the same ammount of money. And look what they've become. Everybody is mocking us because of them.

This year, we had chance of signing Flamini, on a free transfer!!!! But no, we didnt want to offer him 4 mio, but hell, we can afford to pay loosers like tiago 2.5 mio eur per season!!!!!!!! Then, we wanted to buy alonso, but we were unsuccesful. So instead, we buy poulsen!!!!! WTF??????????

Money isn't such a big issue, as people think. We need a management, a coash, that prefer quality insted of quantity. As long as they dont get that into their thick heads, im affraid we wont be able to win nothing! Maybe an italian cp, and that's it!!!! :(

Aug 22, 2008
The fans have to force Elkann to sell up, if Elkann goes, so do the imcompentent management Secco, Blanc, Gigli & the loser Ranieri. Tens of millions have been wasted on rubbish

Andrade
Grygera
Knezevic
Marchionni
Almiron
Tiago
Poulsen
Boumsong

Jun 19, 2006
The fans have to force Elkann to sell up, if Elkann goes, so do the imcompentent management Secco, Blanc, Gigli & the loser Ranieri. Tens of millions have been wasted on rubbish

Andrade
Grygera
Knezevic
Marchionni
Almiron
Tiago
Poulsen
Boumsong

Damn, just by reading this again, makes me wanna yell like crazy.

Ok, i would put andrade off this list. If there werent 2 major injuries, i think he would be a good player.

But this idiots:
Grygera
Knezevic
Marchionni
Almiron
Tiago
Poulsen
Boumsong

If somebody has acces to the informations, how much they've cost us, please post it,

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Damn, just by reading this again, makes me wanna yell like crazy.

Ok, i would put andrade off this list. If there werent 2 major injuries, i think he would be a good player.

But this idiots:
Grygera
Knezevic
Marchionni
Almiron
Tiago
Poulsen
Boumsong

If somebody has acces to the informations, how much they've cost us, please post it,
Grygera came on free and Knezevic is loaned. This makes the list go down to five players and no one has seen Poulsen in official Juventus games yet.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

and even worse, the "Agency" will send goons to hunt you down and kill you and anyone you have ever known in ure lifetime...so RUN AWAY NOW!

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Even Moggi & Ferguson who are known for shrew purchases did not get it right all the time ...

The poor guy, Knezevic is getting way too much stick even before a ball has been kicked. It will only be justifiable to criticize/commend him and his performance after he is given a few run-outs ...

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
To fender06: It's just too premature to say anything, especially when the question is too wide and general, like the future of Juventus. Ya know what I mean? So what can we say? The future in 2 or 3 years from now, it's just too soon. So let's wait and hope, this is it.

To guys that made that list, it's pointless to repeat that kind of thing, on what purpose? Well, at least give Grygera, Poulsen, Marchioni a chance to prove. The game just hasn't started yet but but ppl have been boozing them like that. Are you guys Juventus fans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)