The future of Juventus (5 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Come on. We hardly buy Superstars...

I cant even think of 5 dedicated "superstars" we bought within the last 10 years. We bought some big names like Buffon, Thuram, Vieira and Emerson who was considered stars... And then again. When we bought Buffon, he was in the shadow of Toldo on the national team and it took him further 2 years to be regarded as the best goalkeeper.

Nedved was bought as a replacement for Zidane. And if you considered Zidane as a superstar, then Nedved was nowhere near beeing a superstar at that time!

What I'm trying to say is: We have always been known for buying players and developing them into superstars. The list of complete superstars we bought, can be narrowed down to 2 players, Salas and Vieira. And we both know how their story went... The players who has been responsible for our success during the last 10 years, was never considered superstars when we bought them. Some was considered bright prospects, but none of them (beside Vieira) was even "superstars" like David Villa, Messi or Ronaldo is today.

So stop the crap and demand juventus to buy players like Villa. We have always been good at buying players for a discount price or snapping them up for free, and THEN developing them into superstars.

We are never, and mark my words, NEVER going to buy a player of a superstar status like Messi, Ronaldo or Villa.
But i can guarantee you, that its not the last time we produced superstars.
Our jersey itself is bigger then any player, and players know that. So you have to live up to it, or continue in another club.

Thats how superstars are made in Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
And you should have bit more respect to people who can teach you every day thing or two and only only about football.

If you are stupid enough and if you dont understand why we support people like Knezevic or Molinaro , than you better keep it quiet because in eyes of senior members you will look like real prick.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Anyway, perhaps some people are being a year impatient?? Its been two years but if you can compare our team to last years one, we are pointed in a right direction. In saying that, deals like Almiron and Knezevic were just settling for crap IMO. Tiago, how was anyone to know he would be such a failure? At the time i was happy to sign him. Poulsen i think will be a pleasant surprise also.

Like Luke said, if we patched up our defense we would be a much much more threatening team and if you look at our injuries, the defense will quickly improve in the second quarter of the season.
I have no idea what the quality of Giovinco, DC, Marchisio and now Iago will be like in the next 5 years though.
My question is, if we tried to get to the level of signing huge named players, how would we go about it given our current financial situation etc.??

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Do you know what happens when you ask such questions??
They call you a pessimist and might even close you thread...

Dont worry, we have Molinaro, pll say his work rate is enough to cover for two players, other teams with 11 players only, cannot compete with us, because of this, thats our secret weapon!
:pint:

First of all, we have to get rid of this incompetent management and ranieri. Only loosers share their views. I mean, they want to buy a player for 20,30 million euro. And when they fail, they buy a players worth half that mucj, or buy two players fot that amount of money!

Hello!!!!!!!!!! What the fu*k are they thinking juve is? This policy can be accepted in smaller clubs. How the hell can anybody espect, that two middle clas players will bring more to the team then one high class player.

Last year, insted of buyng a player for around 30 mio eur, we bought almiron and tiago for the same ammount of money. And look what they've become. Everybody is mocking us because of them.

This year, we had chance of signing Flamini, on a free transfer!!!! But no, we didnt want to offer him 4 mio, but hell, we can afford to pay loosers like tiago 2.5 mio eur per season!!!!!!!! Then, we wanted to buy alonso, but we were unsuccesful. So instead, we buy poulsen!!!!! WTF??????????

Money isn't such a big issue, as people think. We need a management, a coash, that prefer quality insted of quantity. As long as they dont get that into their thick heads, im affraid we wont be able to win nothing! Maybe an italian cp, and that's it!!!! :(
agreed

The fans have to force Elkann to sell up, if Elkann goes, so do the imcompentent management Secco, Blanc, Gigli & the loser Ranieri. Tens of millions have been wasted on rubbish

Andrade
Grygera
Knezevic
Marchionni
Almiron
Tiago
Poulsen
Boumsong
agree again

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
What is the point of posting if you will be always negative. I understand, that positive critics are always good, but to spit on our players every time is over the top my friend.
Where is spirit and love for our players. Would they be happy to see your comments?
And are you really Juve supporter?

We are not all naive or blind and we can see or judge where we stand. Our Juve is not perfect, far from it, but we will never give it up, unlike some of you.
We believe in our players and always will as long as they are Juve players..

so forza Juve, tonight and every night/day

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
What is the point of posting if you will be always negative. I understand, that positive critics are always good, but to spit on our players every time is over the top my friend.
Where is spirit and love for our players. Would they be happy to see your comments?
And are you really Juve supporter?

We are not all naive or blind and we can see or judge where we stand. Our Juve is not perfect, far from it, but we will never give it up, unlike some of you.
We believe in our players and always will as long as they are Juve players..

so forza Juve, tonight and every night/day
Agree and I've always been on your side!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)