The future of Juventus is hanging on Moggi (6 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He is 74 years old, in a couple of years he is going to need somebody to assist him while using the bathroom, and some around here want him to assist us going back to the top. We need to move on from the Moggi era, and start a new chapter in Juve history. There are plenty of talented directors that are capable of guiding the team in the right path, it's just a matter of the owner looking out for them, instead of hiring mediocre individuals

el Manco

May 25, 2010
Moggi probably doesn't realise it yet, but Caclciopoli was great for him. If it hadn't happened he would have won a lot more titles and would have been regarded as one of the best, but now he is much more than that. He is a mythical figure with superhuman skills and when the whole truth comes out (and it will), he'll become a martyr.

Forza Moggi!

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
He is 74 years old, in a couple of years he is going to need somebody to assist him while using the bathroom, and some around here want him to assist us going back to the top. We need to move on from the Moggi era, and start a new chapter in Juve history. There are plenty of talented directors that are capable of guiding the team in the right path, it's just a matter of the owner looking out for them, instead of hiring mediocre individuals
Damn!!! he's old. As long as he can talk and write he can continue to work though

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #106
    Just saying such discussions are pointless. What would happen if morrati died? or agnelli ? or berlusconi? Life continues...
    You obviously missed the whole point of the thread but I am not surprised.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    nope..without money you can't win (but a wc coach that really wants to win sth and ain't joining for the money could help). Moggi can't bring money with his arrival

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    My argument does not focus on death though. My question is, Is Moggi the only person that can revive Juventus?
    Death or no death the question ultimately comes down to what would juve be without moggi. I'll try to answer this question. Without Moggi we would be 7th on the table, out of CL contention and fighting for a EL spot :lol: . But no seriously, no Moggi is not the only person who can revive Juve. As a matter of fact anyone with half the wits Moggi had could do a decent job. Marotta surerly doesn't. 12m Martinez ? 20 millions loans? All wasted money ...

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    blʘndu;2926270 said:
    nope..without money you can't win (but a wc coach that really wants to win sth and ain't joining for the money could help). Moggi can't bring money with his arrival
    Moggi doesn't need money. How low did he sign zidane for again? It's a matter of scouting talent as well. And taking oppurtinities, Marotta had a chance to do that with cassani and failed to do so.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    According to many experts on this forum, this is the case. It seems that the only person that can save Juventus from this negative period is Luciano Moggi.

I want to ask you all a question, what do you think is Juventus future if Moggi dies?

To put it in a more simple way, how do you see the future of Juventus if Moggi dies tonight?
    As long as he can avoid the lightning fingers of Emperor Berlusconi, Moggi will never die.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
    He brings a lot of business connections, knows the market and is a great scouter. He might not be the one managing Juventus in 10 years, but he seems a great choice to bring us back to being a top 3 team in the near future. Obviously he's not the only one who can do it, but he's a great choice seeing how much he knows about Juve.

Besides, why are people thinking long term when we need a change of direction now? Hell, once things are a bit more stable Moggi himself could appoint a talented manager to take over. But we need a better sports director now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Baldini was amazing at Roma, all big transfers were his job (Cassano, Emerson, Batistuta, Chivu, Samuel, Mexes). IMO he's second best, next to Moggi.

Who hailed Marotta? We had a poll about a new guy who should replace Secco and Marotta had two votes, he was simply one of the worst (and IMO the worst) option. Sabatini is great but he's more into youth players and I don't think he has the needed experience. Roma is being linked with him and Baldini to come, which is something.

I'm not a fan of Corvino, but he did make some good moves, like getting Vucinic to Lecce.
    was it not baldini that was part of Juve's downfall at calciopoli?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)