The future of Juventus is hanging on Moggi (8 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
Baldini was amazing at Roma, all big transfers were his job (Cassano, Emerson, Batistuta, Chivu, Samuel, Mexes). IMO he's second best, next to Moggi.
DFC Delhi Football Club, found in 1987, is an Indian professional football club based in Delhi, New Delhi. They are sponsored by Adidas under the management of Franco Baldini and have enjoyed some success in the Delhi Football and the NFL India. They play in the NFL Premier Division and Delhi Super Division.
wiki
:shocked:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It was 10, Jack.

The major difference between the two situations that we see now is that at least during the last couple of years prior to 1994-1995, they were devloping the base of a fantastic team, with the likes of Del Piero, Ravanelli, Perruzzi, Moller, R. Baggio, D. Baggi, Di Livio, et al............... And in the three years preceding 1994-1995, they finished 2nd, 4th, and 2nd, respectively behind that brilliant Milan squad

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #96
    It was 10, Jack.

The major difference between the two situations that we see now is that at least during the last couple of years prior to 1994-1995, they were devloping the base of a fantastic team, with the likes of Del Piero, Ravanelli, Perruzzi, Moller, R. Baggio, D. Baggi, Di Livio, et al............... And in the three years preceding 1994-1995, they finished 2nd, 4th, and 2nd, respectively behind that brilliant Milan squad
    In 1989/90 Juventus won the Coppa Italia and the UEFA cup though. His question was not Scudetto, it was any title.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Sorry guys when i meant title i did in fact mean scudetto. should have made myself a lot clearer. Here in UK we say title and just refer to the League title. My bad
    No need to apologize. Yes, it has been 10 years, but unlike this current squad, the pieces were put in place over the course of a couple of years prior to become scudetto and CL material

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)