The future of Juventus is hanging on Moggi (6 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    I'm not being sarcastic Jack, I'm being honest and real, those who claimed he didn't come because he was not welcomed made a silly statement. And I've heard it too last night but did not believe it.
    No one knows why but we all know that he was asked not to come, it wasn't his free will.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    No one knows why but we all know that he was asked not to come, it wasn't his free will.
    Could be 10 of other reasons... Unless Agnelli makes a statement saying that Luciano isn't welcomed then I'll take it, until then nothing is clear.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    In a 'crucial' match like this one , it could have gone out of hand if he was there, first off we are playing against Milan and we have a great rivalry with them so the ultras and other fans are allready on the edge of excitement, now if Moggi was there and he was shown on the screen, we could have get the scenario pro Moggi vs the anti Moggi, maybe that could be the reason why Agnelli asked him not to come and stirr controversy, also the papers would be full of shit stories if we won, Moratti on the headlines with his brabbling how the 'evidence of Calciopoli' was back at the club which socalled disgraced Italian football for being the strongest team Italy ever saw.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Moggi is the right man simply because he stated he loved his job here? Many would also love that job, does that make them the right men too?

Moggi was able to sign players with good deals when he wasn't on a trial, how do you know that other clubs are willing to work with him now?

Moggi failed to assign a coach back then, isn't that likely to happen again if he gets the job?
    No, he's the right man because he's one of the best in his job.

I don't see why should that make any difference and who knows what will happen after this trial. Maybe we win everything back too, you never know.

There's always a risk, deal with it. But chances to fail with him are 5% while chances to stay mediocre with Marotta are 95%.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    No, he's the right man because he's one of the best in his job.

I don't see why should that make any difference and who knows what will happen after this trial. Maybe we win everything back too, you never know.

There's always a risk, deal with it. But chances to fail with him are 5% while chances to stay mediocre with Marotta are 95%.
    We're back to the either-or situation :sergio:

Why is it that if not Moggi, it is Marotta? Why? I asked this question millions of times and I am yet to get an answer.

The same thing about everything on this forum, EVERY FUCKING THING is an either-or and the in between is totally non-existent.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    We're back to the either-or situation :sergio:

Why is it that if not Moggi, it is Marotta? Why? I asked this question millions of times and I am yet to get an answer.

The same thing about everything on this forum, EVERY FUCKING THING is an either-or and the in between is totally non-existent.
    No we are not, you are wrong. I gave you the answer already in previous posts and I'll say again

We need a WC guy for the job and others don't look available. Moggi is the only one in the position that might look very possible if our board wasn't really mental. So yes, that would leave us with Moggi and Marotta at this point.

If we grab Baldini in front of Roma's nose then I will celebrate.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    No we are not, you are wrong. I gave you the answer already in previous posts and I'll say again

We need a WC guy for the job and others don't look available. Moggi is the only one in the position that might look very possible if our board wasn't really mental. So yes, that would leave us with Moggi and Marotta at this point.

If we grab Baldini in front of Roma's nose then I will celebrate.
    Where am I wrong? You are the one who mentioned Marotta when I said I don't want Moggi. That's the either-or situation that you and many many others on this forum use each and every time.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Where am I wrong? You are the one who mentioned Marotta when I said I don't want Moggi. That's the either-or situation that you and many many others on this forum use each and every time.
    No, I gave my answer two times now.

It's Moggi or Marotta because other WC directors aren't available. If you can bring us Baldini then that would be great.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    No, I gave my answer two times now.

It's Moggi or Marotta because other WC directors aren't available. If you can bring us Baldini then that would be great.
    Any director is available if there is a will. Even Galliani.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    If that is true then our owners show a whole new level of incompetence, if they have chosen Marotta out of all those available directors.
    Or they are not interested.

Someone getting Cassano, Van Bommel, Emanuelsson and a few others for less than 5 M€, getting Zlatan on loan and Robinho for a bag of potatoes does not suck in my opinion.

And I'd rather not talk about previous seasons because it only makes my point stronger. But whatever floats your boat.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    i didn't get your point jack.
    so you want us to know what will happen when moggi dies? he will not become juve's sporting director and we will either continue with marotta or find someone else....
    we will either succeed with it or not. no one knows.... maybe moggi will come back and fail bigtime
    but it is a fact that moggi signed some good players who formed a pretty damn good squad. we did not win the cl with capello no but we won everything in serie a (a league that was way better than nowadays)
    srsly we were never a laughing stock like we are now!
    for me it seems like marotta is not good enough along with delneri to manage a club like juve. they totally failed with it! and his comments shows it...saying now that we will sign quality players next summer... why didn't he do it the last summer? what foundations do we got? most players will leave or are just not good enough.
    its pretty damn clear that we can not and should not continue with marotta and delneri. first of all we should fire del neri.... this guy has no real tactics no game plan and no balls...show me a coach that subs out a defender to bring in another defender at the 83min being 0:1 down at home

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Moggis death :lol:

Anyone can die at any-time.

As I stated before. We should fire Andrea Agnelli, because he drives a car. You never know when an accident can happen and he could die.

What will we do then? :scared:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    to be honest i do understand the voices on this forum asking for his return but i dont think the results could be as they expect or believe it will be. there is a big IF regarding players wanting to join our team if he is in charge considering if memory serves me right a lot of players came out and spoke about how ill treated they were by him and his ways of dealings so i believe having moggi on board might not be as people imagine it to be. i agree he is better than marrotta thats a given no doubt and yes i would take him a heart beat if it meant we dont suck balls like we do for the past 4 years but there is no guarantee he is going to strike magic this time around bec a lot has changed.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #59
    i didn't get your point jack.
    so you want us to know what will happen when moggi dies? he will not become juve's sporting director and we will either continue with marotta or find someone else....
    we will either succeed with it or not. no one knows.... maybe moggi will come back and fail bigtime
    but it is a fact that moggi signed some good players who formed a pretty damn good squad. we did not win the cl with capello no but we won everything in serie a (a league that was way better than nowadays)
    srsly we were never a laughing stock like we are now!
    for me it seems like marotta is not good enough along with delneri to manage a club like juve. they totally failed with it! and his comments shows it...saying now that we will sign quality players next summer... why didn't he do it the last summer? what foundations do we got? most players will leave or are just not good enough.
    its pretty damn clear that we can not and should not continue with marotta and delneri. first of all we should fire del neri.... this guy has no real tactics no game plan and no balls...show me a coach that subs out a defender to bring in another defender at the 83min being 0:1 down at home
    You mentioned Marotta again.

The point of the thread is that Moggi is not the only solution to our problems as the majority of the forums are saying.

Melo, soap it.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    You mentioned Marotta again.

The point of the thread is that Moggi is not the only solution to our problems as the majority of the forums are saying.

Melo, soap it.
    as i said i didn't get your point ;D

so no moggi is not our only solution! there a some sporting directors who could do as well if not better than moggi!
    i say moggi could help us getting back to the top but other sporting directors could also. as long as they get us a wc coach and some players to work with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)