The frustration thread (4 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Good post Adelove - I certainly agree. But minor correction - I wouldnt que up for any of Bayern's players except Mikael Ballack.;).
And Woodgate and Owen certainly isnt Rolls Royce - More like BMW M5 or Jaguar would be more appropriate analogy IMO.:D.
But I guess they are better than Fiat Moggi has been feeding us.;).The main point you are putting forward cannot more true - Our core players arent good enough. We just dont have individual leaders in the squad that can match or surpass Milan's Maldini, Nesta - Gatusso Pirlo - Kaka Sheva line or Madrid's Samuel Carlos - Zizou- Raul Ronaldo.
Arsenal still look good with Reyes might have a break-out season and what talent he is!
Roma might struggle at the beginning but they have a young team IMO that can grow together and seriously challenge CL if Antonio can have a monster season and Totti doesnt have one of those :totti: moment.:D.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
How u doin adelove welcome. I think I speak for all the juventus fans worldwide that Confidence is low going into the CL 2nd tie. We should beat them. But if somehow we dont then I wont be suprised anymore.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++
Well we can always view this season as an evaluation season. Let our under-performing players (legro, appiah, DP, tach, and etc) to prove their worth to the club. If they all continue to suck, then there will be major overhaul either in the winter or next offseason. While this might sound disasterous, but this will allow us to truly evaluate what player to keep and what player to release.

And not winning anything for more than 1 seasons shouldn't be consider as a bad patch.
prove their worth ?????

NOT A CHANCE !!!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Moggi pulled one on all of us with his big surprise to close out the transfer season... that's for sure.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
the earliest we'll see a new player will be after the CL qualifier i think.moggi won't spend if he's not gonna get returns from the champion's league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)