The frustration thread (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Didn't Cap say that Zambrotta would play left back? :undecide: I know that it isn't written in concrete, but for me Gianluca is the best left-sided defender in the world atm so I'd line him up there and let Jankulovski operate in midfield. Because both of these guys are versatile they can switch roles from time to time so as to keep the opposition thinking.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I was actually thinking of starting a thread like this...but thought the mods would think it was redundant....................

MOGGI IS A COMPLETE ASSHOLE WHO HAS ****ED UP THE TRANSFER'S FOR THIS TEAM !!!! I HOPE HE EITHER GETS REPLACED, RESIGNS, OR DROPS DEAD....WHICHEVER COMES FIRST !!!!!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
if this is a frustration thread, then...

FFFFFF**************************KKKKKKKKKKKK

that's not enough. i don't feel relieved in any way.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Isn't Jeannette a she? At least in the U.S. thats a female name. :undecide:
too lazy to read who posted it.

++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
if this is a frustration thread, then...

FFFFFF**************************KKKKKKKKKKKK

that's not enough. i don't feel relieved in any way.

just hit the pillow.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Arrrhhh, finally!
I think we should start official sack- Moggi campaign threat. I am thinking about making a long journey to Stadio Delle Alpi sometime in the winter for that reason alone! Oh well, I will have Legro, Camoranesi, Iluliano, Tach, Zebina (Nothing against him but he is a Romanisti, and I am sure many will go nuts on him if he has a poor season, which includes me) to get my stress out of way when the season starts.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)