The frustration thread (3 Viewers)

May 28, 2004
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ONLY 11 DAYS LEFT, THEN THE TRANSFER MARKET WILL BE

:fero: CLOSED :fero:

Gabor

Aug 20, 2004
If we will qualify to CL, we will buy players for the win!

If we won't qualify to CL, we will buy players because the poor playing.

mfaried

May 9, 2004
I am also very dissapointed abt the transfers this summer. But what made me really mad in the middle of all that frustrations is that i read that we are competing with Manchester City for the signature of dissailly!!!
Competing with manchester city!!!! and for whom: a finished player that Milan dumped 6 yrs ago!!!
I think i am having a bad dream.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
DON'T BREAK MY HEART :sob:

DON"T BREAK MY HEART

DON'T BREAK MY HEART When I heard this morning that Real Madrid had signed Newcastle's England centreback Jon Woodgate my heart sank within me.My heart sank because I remembered my dearly beloved Old Lady and her current state.We had last season-against all expectation and by our standards,a poor season;out went Mr Lippi and in came Mr Capello;great moves by Mr Moggi which kindled hope for a Juve resurrection
within me.Things soon changed however when many of the players with whom we had been linked started to join other clubs and all we could do was to sign Zebina(free transfer),Chiellini and Kapo!Hey!!!!!!! whatever happened to Ferrari,Bonera,Ibrahimovic,Mexes,Oddo,Jankulovski and the other 1001 players who were supposed to join us this year?
I know i should'nt believe everything i read,but we all saw how the team fell apart last season-injuries(Trezeguet),loss of form(Legrottaglie&Appiah),expiry(Montero) and of course the gaping hole created in our set-up by Edgar Davids exit.The defence was the whipping boy of most- giving goals away like a registered charity;although I think that a weak defence was more sorely exposed by lack of defensive cover in midfield.
Mr Moggi's reputation as a pennypincher notwithstanding,I expected that we would sign some quality players this season-1 centreback,1 defensive midfieleder,1 creative spark in midfield and 1 back up forward.Since then DiVaio and Maresca have gone to Valencia and Fiorentina respectively and Emerson has come in from Roma.Emerson's signing for me was another masterstroke from Moggi-strengthen your team while weakening your rivals.We are already seeing the quality that a player of Emerson's stature can bring to a team-now imagine what we would look like with 2 or 3 others of that quality in our side.
With the exception of Buffon,Zambrotta,Emerson,Nedved, Trezeguet and maybe Thuram,how many of our current team would make the grade at any of our domestic or European rivals?How many of our current squad would Milan,Real Madrid,Manchester United or Bayern Munich be falling over one another to snatch up?Yet these are the kind of sides we must surpass if we are to excel .
I can understand the need to be careful with our Lira so as not to go the way of Lazio,Parma or Leeds United,but that's no excuse to go off shooting ourselves in the foot!For the first time in our history we are playing in the Champions League qualifiers and this has probably prompted our wariness in the transfer market-there's no point splashing out money if further income from the Champions league is not guaranteed.Our 2-2 draw with Djurgarden in the first leg has some of us with our hearts in our mouth as we approach Wednesday's 2nd leg(remember how an unfancied Helsingborgs knocked "mighty" Inter Milan out in the same qualifiers a few years ago with a 1-0 aggregate scoreline?) What if?...... God forbid!!!!! We must avoid defeat or a low-score draw(anything less rhan 3-3) to make it through in Sweden
I do hope that once we pick up the ticket on Wednesday night,Mr Moggi will make more concerted efforts at beefing up the squad.
Emerson and Oliveira have started brightly,but I wonder if Montero,Camoranesi,Del Piero,Legrottaglie,Tudor & Co. can operate at that level.
Please Mr Moggi I don't want to cry again this season-Montero,Iuliano,Tudor & Co. can play better than they did last season,but I doubt if they will ever be rated amongst the best again;get a real centreback - u can't get a Rolls Royce engine perfomance from a moped! You can't keep buying $3.5m defenders from Livorno and hope to get Cannavaro,Nesta,Ayala or Campbell-like perfomances.
For the first time in a while,I am not confident of our chances( domestically and continentally ) this season.All you have to do is look at the quality in some of our peers-Milan,Inter,Roma(domestically) and Real Madrid,Bayern Munich,Arsenal ;even the most indulging Juve fan would admit that it does'nt look good.
Yet the solution is not far-fetched - 2 or 3 QUALITATIVE additions will take us there.We have one of the best tactitians in the world in Mr. Capello , but it would take a miracle of Red Sea- splitting proportions to get anything meaningful form the current squad.
Please Mr Moggi in the name of your grandchildren and all that is precious to you,bring in some QUALITY before the season starts-I don't want to cry again.
P.S. ALL THE VERY BEST TO US IN SWEDEN ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT , AND MAY THE SPIRITS OF ALL THE DEPARTED JUVE GREATS WALK WITH US AND HELP US OVERCOME THE NORDIC ARMY.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I guess every team goes through a hiatus where they don't win much. I believe that Real Madrid went through a tough period in the mid-90s right? Maybe it's Juve's turn.

Aug 26, 2003
i am also not happy that we let players like Ferrari, Mexes and Co go, but how can you say that we are going to go to a period without sucess, we had 1 official game (ok, it was bad for juve standards) but we can still qualify and we will, and so for me i wait until we are in the season!!

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
Well we can always view this season as an evaluation season. Let our under-performing players (legro, appiah, DP, tach, and etc) to prove their worth to the club. If they all continue to suck, then there will be major overhaul either in the winter or next offseason. While this might sound disasterous, but this will allow us to truly evaluate what player to keep and what player to release.

And not winning anything for more than 1 seasons shouldn't be consider as a bad patch.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
**** ***** ****** ***** ********** ******* ****** Moggi ******* I will **** ***** if you don't buy any more ****** players **** this ***** buy more you ****.

That was good. :D
lol! :Dwow! u guys get to **** moggi??ok...****! this is ****in great! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)