The Formula 1 Season 2006 Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icaka

May 15, 2005
Forza F E R R A R I!
Michael Schumacher rlz!

Unfortunately it could be the last year for The King!He hinted that several times.And I hope he wins the championship again this year to finish his magnificent career on the top.
It's going to be a tough year.McLaren are very good as ever.They did great sponsorship deals (Paris Hilton,Johnie Walker,Hugo Boss,Vodafone next year and many others including Daimler Chrysler);the most modern and the richest F1 Centre - Paragon.Also they have one of the best and talented drivers at the moment - Kimi Raikkonen(who I respect and admire very much).I feel Mercedes are the favourites this year.
It will be interesting to watch Renault's performance.Can they maintain and improve last season's form?It was obvious that Mercedes outclassed them in many races but didn't have an engine good enough which proved to be the main reason why Alonso won the title.Also,will Alonso be motivated as he goes to McLaren at the end of the season?
Ferrari.Michael is a born champion.He hates losing.His holiday was quite short in order to work for the new season.Undoubtedly The Great will be main contender this year.Don't forget the tyre's changing during race that benefits La Scuderia,the briliant tactician Ross Brown,the young and hungry for fame Felipe Masa who wants to show everyone he merits his place in Ferrari.
These are the main fovourites for the new season.But we can expect surprises from Honda and Toyota which are very balanced teams.

To conclude i will say that I hope Jenson Button to succeed Schumacher's place in Ferrari when he retires.Excluding Michael Jenson is my favourite driver.
That's my opinion.Feel free to criticise me;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Mercedes if they worked out their reability,(its a shame for their name)will win it,
i think they did, IMO the one who invest more, he wins it usually,
Ferrari used less fonds, fired many master-technician and they s@cked,
i dont think Massa will help bounce back,
Kimi is a pilot who worths the drivers title,good to have him in red, along the biker,
Alonso is a very good pilot,lucky too,
i also love Toyota, they make great investments(also steal people and tech from Ferrari) and its about time to win smth back,they want more exp in every field, hiring Schumi would give them a lot in every field...but the point is he doesnt need money anymore,he wouldnt go to a team that cant challenge the title(Ferrari gave him that exp)

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #43
    first lemme express my shocked state to find u posting ur first post in the formula one section on the JUVENTUS forum and then disappear never to ppost again lol...well not critizing you but that waas a good post untill u crapped it at the end saying that jenson thing...
    let's analize ur post...

icaka said:
    Forza F E R R A R I!
    Michael Schumacher rlz!
    agreed with joy:D

icaka said:
    Unfortunately it could be the last year for The King!He hinted that several times.And I hope he wins the championship again this year to finish his magnificent career on the top.
    michael will not retire at the end of this year.

icaka said:
    It's going to be a tough year.McLaren are very good as ever.They did great sponsorship deals (Paris Hilton,Johnie Walker,Hugo Boss,Vodafone next year and many others including Daimler Chrysler);the most modern and the richest F1 Centre - Paragon.Also they have one of the best and talented drivers at the moment - Kimi Raikkonen(who I respect and admire very much).I feel Mercedes are the favourites this year
    raikkonen being my second fav i agree on what u said abt him but mclaren r not the fav this year....they got a lot of cahs i agree but have u been in touch with the news lately??mclaren lost their jewel newey to red bull long time back and now are on a verge of loosing 4-5 more major tech before the season starts...not a good sttart i should say...michael too addmitted renault looks stronger than mclaren in the testing....

icaka said:
    It will be interesting to watch Renault's performance.Can they maintain and improve last season's form?It was obvious that Mercedes outclassed them in many races but didn't have an engine good enough which proved to be the main reason why Alonso won the title.Also,will Alonso be motivated as he goes to McLaren at the end of the season?
    what makes u think alonso won't be motivated??
    allthough i hate alonso i should say he displayed the most faultless driving i have ever sen which reminded me of michael's younger days..... he is one of the most talented uys there...
    i am a greeat fan of kimi and allready mentioned i hate alonso...but when ppl say he got the title coz he waas lucky then all i can do is laugh....
    first of all alonso did less mistakes than kimi...secondly alonso waas not lucky...kimi waas unlucky

icaka said:
    Masa who wants to show everyone he merits his place in Ferrari.
    massa is a overrrrated driver who was hired by ferrari just to play second fiddle to schumacher...and no he does not deserve a place in ferrari TO CHALLENGE FOR A WC...i am quite sure ferrrrari will search for a new championship winner when michael goes....

and remember how heidfeld kicked his ass at sauber

icaka said:
    Ferrari.Michael is a born champion.He hates losing.His holiday was quite short in order to work for the new season.Undoubtedly The Great will be main contender this year.Don't forget the tyre's changing during race that benefits La Scuderia,the briliant tactician Ross Brown,the young and hungry for fame Felipe
    These are the main fovourites for the new season.But we can expect surprises from Honda and Toyota which are very balanced teams.
    true true true:D

icaka said:
    To conclude i will say that I hope Jenson Button to succeed Schumacher's place in Ferrari when he retires.Excluding Michael Jenson is my favourite driver.
    That's my opinion.Feel free to criticise me;)
    [/QUOTE]

:rofl2: :wallbang: :rofl2: :wallbang: :rofl2:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    poisonwoody said:
    massa is a overrrrated driver who was hired by ferrari just to play second fiddle to schumacher...and no he does not deserve a place in ferrari TO CHALLENGE FOR A WC...i am quite sure ferrrrari will search for a new championship winner when michael goes....

and remember how heidfeld kicked his ass at sauber
    I think that's a bit unfair. Massa's young, and Heidfeld is a fine driver. I'll give him time before making a call like that.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    well i can understand ppl not appreciating my comment that michael is no one in the team...

and mass has been in formula one since 2002...well that year he was sure moped by nick but then in 2002 he again got beaten by him...
    he did beat JV but that not a big deal...

welll all i am saying is massa is not a crap driver..he is just not good enough for winning a championship....he can always and olny become a race winner like juan...not champion stuff..

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #48
    minland launches their car..

i like the colour...don't really care abt the car and its power..

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Massa is there to help Michael win the title, Rubens is not that kind of driver anymore...too bad he lost the Ferrari prestige just to follow a title he can't get unless Michael is not driving.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #50
    or rubeans was clever and got a fat contract in bag before he became good for nothing...

nothing against rubeans.....he is just below a race winner...a race winner on his good day [which r rare]...allthough i don't rate massa highly i think he is better than rubeans....massa is just a race winner like montoya...not championship winning material....

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    This is why Ferrari got him. About Barricchello getting more money, I don't think anyone pays better than Ferrari (including the prestige and the sponsorship)

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #52
    i was abt to say that lol....that ferrari signed both rubeans and now massa coz they can never beat michael and they r avarage race winners....

i am sure ferrari will be going after alonso or raikkonen after michael retires rather than giving massa a chance and risking a season...

i thin heidfeld is a good choice too after michael retires if alonso or raikkonen r not available..

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    yer i wont be going race day ill b going on the thurs and the friday. FOR FREE!! So yea should b mad days as long as weather is good!! But formula one in australia will not b race one so its going to b in april!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    poisonwoody said:
    wtf??!! for free?? how come??

i paid fucking 400$ for shanghai weekend...
    why for free cause friends business gets 4 free tickets every year for 2 days.. So ill b joining him.. yes it is very expensive...this will b first eva time for me!:faq1:

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #58
    lucky bastard!!

lol .its first time for you and its a fantastic experience....if ppl offer you earplugs then throw them away...the sound of the engines is soo sweet...

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    poisonwoody said:
    lucky bastard!!

lol .its first time for you and its a fantastic experience....if ppl offer you earplugs then throw them away...the sound of the engines is soo sweet...
    can wait!!!:faq1: :faq1: :agree:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)