The Formula 1 Season 2006 Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
i was surprised not to find a topic abt formula one racing here....coz a good deal of members here must be italian...and who knows ferrari better than italy...!!

so i hope i get some company here and this topic stays alive...

i am a schumacher fan since i started watching formula one ie 1993.....thought not a great ferrari fan as schumi's......but i have been following him and the sport like crazy...lol....

i hate alonso coz hes too stubborn and egoestic.....this year as schumacher did not have a chance i supported kimi coz he comes second on my list after schumi....he really is a good driver....and i think this year kimi would have been the WC had mclaren and merc developed a reliable machine...it was soo frustrating for kimi and his fans ...double for me as michael too was outta hunt and my olny hope kimi did not have the right machine...

anong the undedogs i always liked and supported nick heidfeld since his prost days...i think he is highly underrated driver...this year he prooved his worth when he blew his team mate mark webber the whole year.....and now he is in a better seat for next year...

i like ralf too...also one of the underrated driver...

fisi was one of my favourites untill this year.....when renault palyed "those" tactics with kimi...blocking and all that stuff which freeari have been doing all these years......

soo ppl let's talk here abt formula one...this is off season ...so nothing to talk abt...but there r plenty of shocks too...like alonso announcing that he is joining mclaren in 007...a move pointing to a likely move of raikkonen to ferrari...hope he does after michael retires...

ur views...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    whoa...most of u would have probably heard this...but worth posting it here...

alonso has signed a deal with mclaren !!! shocking indeed...now i doubt that kimi will leave mclaren! and as a kimi fan i do want him to leave and find better reliability elsewhere....probably at ferrari...coz im a michael schu fan first...lol..

other formula one news is....keke rosberg the former WC has predicted a strang showing from ralf schumacher this year ....he says he will spring plenty of surprises this year ! cool !!

talking abt the kimi situation there r reports that kimi has allready signed a pre contract with ferrari and that toyota r chasing him..

what do u guys think abt his chances?? i really wanna know who likes whom here....

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    schumi is the greatest driver ever...and i agree..as long as ferrari wins is cool...but it would be better if kimi takes over schumi's place after he retires which i doubt will be at the end of 2006...

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    yeah i think schumi will kick ass this season....he looks strong in the winter testing....
    and with massa as a young new blood they should do better...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    i dont think alonso has another lucky season....i didnt watch f1 last season much because the rules have f-cked it all up......

i wonder how many teams start with a new car from the first gp already?

I also dont think if alonso goes to mclaren, raikonen also stays there.....i dont know if kimi might go to ferrari for replacing michael one day......

Kimi has been very close to win the driver cup to times....i think this season might be his.........

what are the biggest moves in teams...i heard in the end of last season that barrichello goes to BAR and that sauber team driver goes to ferrari....he even was a testdriver for them...dont remember name, also brazilian driver.....young.....

So you never know, that brazialian driver goes to ferrari, his still young, it might very well be shumacher`s last season, so that second driver might start as a first driver next year.....although if they take kimi.....then not.......

I wonder what will happen to williams...as i heard bmw bought sauber...so sauber cars will drive with bmw motors....and red bull cars drive with ferrari motors this season, if i am right.....

But the rules....they have f-cked it up.....f1 should be about speed and motors and all other tehnology should be the moust powerfull....but they want to takes some of it away......ridicilous....

I wonder, how many new drivers this season come? villeneuve still in sauber? new minardi drivers?

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    Alfio_87 said:
    wens rossi cumming to ferrari??
    2007 IF he comes.
    Ferrari needs a new golden boy (marketingwize) when Schumi quits.
    Rossi tested quite good and by god is he a natural. But he`ll only come if he feels he can make a difference. Rossis father on the other hand says it is all a done deal. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)