The Formula 1 Season 2006 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Surprisingly, when Schumacher's domination for the sport declined last season, the audience dropped. This is amazing and proves one thing to all Shumi haters, he owns even if he is not winning.

Forza Ferrari.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Jeeks said:
Surprisingly, when Schumacher's domination for the sport declined last season, the audience dropped. This is amazing and proves one thing to all Shumi haters, he owns even if he is not winning.

Forza Ferrari.
indeed, I did not want to watch the races last season.. and besides the title for Alonso was undeserved..

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    here r this year's cars soo far.....:D

BMW....i love this car!!!

FERRARI.....that's a lot of red!!!

renault....stupid ugly car....

and the biggest suprise of all....hahahhahahhaha....the car mclaren used for its testing....looks gay lol.....:p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    maclaren car its the copy of jordan car....btw is jordan gona be in the championship still.... i mean if maclaren has yellow car, are they gona have yellow also....

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    no i said that mclaren car was just for testing.....the new mclaren livery reviled is even more gay...:lol: ...here's a pic of it....looks like arrows [orange] is back....i like that the "devil horns" r retained....

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    now bar launches its challenger.....with barichello and button leading their charge...:p

i know they will be loosers again :D

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
    poisonwoody said:
    schumi is the greatest driver ever...and i agree..as long as ferrari wins is cool...but it would be better if kimi takes over schumi's place after he retires which i doubt will be at the end of 2006...
    No, he is not! :disagree:

:p jk :D

Anyway, I just want that Massa goes very well this seasson. He deserved this chance and i hope he catch it.

btw, I dont hope anything for barrichello... :dontcare:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    i think massa is gona have a bad season with ferrari....like barichello had and like fisi had with renault.....the 1 driver tactic is good for winning titel but not for the second driver......

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    Débora_BR said:
    No, he is not! :disagree:

:p jk :D

Anyway, I just want that Massa goes very well this seasson. He deserved this chance and i hope he catch it.

btw, I dont hope anything for barrichello... :dontcare:

yeah i know u must hate schumi bein a brazilian :agree: jk:p

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #33
    yeah nick heidfeld kicked his ass at sauber.....i think nick is miles ahead of massa in terms of talent

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    hot headedness does not do u any good.....just look at sato....

drivers like sssato..JV and massa...sometimes juan and narian also...i think they drive like dooing it in playstation..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I am not up to date with the Formula news,so Barichello moved to Honda?? who took his place in Ferrari?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)