The Financial Situation (11 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
In a year we've got rid of big wages like Ronaldo, Dybala, Chiellini, Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa, Bentancur and Kulusevski. Also a bunch of renegotiations as well. That's a lot of money saved. Between Ronaldo and Dybala that's like 40m saved.

If we manage to buy out Ramsey and get rid of Alex Sandro then we have no bad contracts at all besides Rabiot who's an expiring contract anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
Is Chiellini on big wages? Isn't it actually the opposite. Also the big wages that are freed will be replaced by the likes of di Maria and a new Midfielder. Ronaldo's wage being remoed of course is a big relief for the salary structure

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Is Chiellini on big wages? Isn't it actually the opposite. Also the big wages that are freed will be replaced by the likes of di Maria and a new Midfielder. Ronaldo's wage being remoed of course is a big relief for the salary structure
Yes. Big wages for being available only for 1/3 of a season.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
once i wrote fuck you in the alex sandro thread and @swag gave me a warning within seconds. this is your umpteenth insult towards allegri without any consequence.

@swag @GordoDeCentral @Enron @JuveJay @Marty @Mark is this the new norm here? how long will it be tolerated? so we can now regularly insult staff or players here?
Mentioning @Mark last :disagree:

I will not stand for the bullying of Mark
He has powers too.
powerful powers

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
In a year we've got rid of big wages like Ronaldo, Dybala, Chiellini, Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa, Bentancur and Kulusevski. Also a bunch of renegotiations as well. That's a lot of money saved. Between Ronaldo and Dybala that's like 40m saved.

If we manage to buy out Ramsey and get rid of Alex Sandro then we have no bad contracts at all besides Rabiot who's an expiring contract anyway.
+ I guess we will sign at least 5-6 new players, that's why the club targeting Pogba and Di Maria for free.

Apr 19, 2007

In real gross terms its twice that. Thats important bc witht he new tax bill we can save a lot on that side of the wage bill. Ronaldo leaving for 60 mil a season opens up closer to 75-80 in new contracts for foreign players.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-05-29_16-23-12.jpg

The world's strongest #Football club #brands of 2022 revealed!

-#Spain's Real #Madrid is world’s strongest football #brand, replacing FC Bayern
-#UK's #Liverpool is a close 2nd
-#Italia’s #J is the strongest football #Brand in

Source: @BrandFinance via @AndarSofian

rainhard

May 5, 2004
According to Il Sole 24 Ore, Juventus picked up €39.24m in prize money from UEFA this season, plus another €31m thanks to their historic ranking status, taking the total to just over €71m. Inter have earned circa €51m in prizes, while Milan got €36.3m and Atalanta €28.9m.

This does not include the share of the market pool television rights, which is €40m to be spread out between the clubs
Napoli and Lazio participated in the Europa League, pocketing circa €15m each including the market pool

source : https://football-italia.net/italian-clubs-earn-e275m-in-uefa-prizes-this-season/

Aug 2, 2005
Football stadiums are still not owned by clubs because city municipalities are the real mafia who doesn't let clubs to take the ownership that's why so many stadiums arestill from the era of the dinosaurs
I wonder what strings Moggi pulled to get the approvals for our stadium.
If I am mistaken, we somehow rented or bought the rights of the stadium for 99 years and we do fully own it.

Maybe this is the new case that will be investigated.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
photo_2022-05-29_16-23-12.jpg

The world's strongest #Football club #brands of 2022 revealed!

-#Spain's Real #Madrid is world’s strongest football #brand, replacing FC Bayern
-#UK's #Liverpool is a close 2nd
-#Italia’s #J is the strongest football #Brand in

Source: @BrandFinance via @AndarSofian
The :J: is working lol

Cause we've been shit sporting-wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)