The Financial Situation (43 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Deals like Rovella (expiring contract) and Portanova/Petrelli are shady as fuck tho.

I hope that the punishments don’t harm the club to much but we should be consistent in what we say. We can’t complain for several seasons about cooking the books (glad we don’t see those words anymore nowadays) and afterwards act like victims when we get in troubles.

Before I wasn’t expecting it to come as far as this, because indeed it’s difficult to objectively determine a players value, but they way our board handled the situation was as pretty harmful for the club.

Im glad it isn’t only Agnelli, but someone like De Laurentiis gets in trouble aswel.
You need to have laws and regulations in place to prevent things like these. However you can't invent rules and then retrospectively punish clubs, which seems to be what Italians at times like to do. I'd say that there is zero chance that this can lead to anything serious but then again this is Italy we're talking about. Thankfully Agnelli and co aren't going to just lie down and accept any ruling this time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Deals like Rovella (expiring contract) and Portanova/Petrelli are shady as fuck tho.

I hope that the punishments don’t harm the club to much but we should be consistent in what we say. We can’t complain for several seasons about cooking the books (glad we don’t see those words anymore nowadays) and afterwards act like victims when we get in troubles.

Before I wasn’t expecting it to come as far as this, because indeed it’s difficult to objectively determine a players value, but they way our board handled the situation was as pretty harmful for the club.

Im glad it isn’t only Agnelli, but someone like De Laurentiis gets in trouble aswel.
Cooking books is something different. If I want to set 100m price tag for my car and someone is willing to pay, well great for me and great for revenue service since Im gonna pay shit load of taxes. But if I report less income than invoiced, then Im cooking the books. The latter didnt happen at Juve.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Cooking books is something different. If I want to set 100m price tag for my car and someone is willing to pay, well great for me and great for revenue service since Im gonna pay shit load of taxes. But if I report less income than invoiced, then Im cooking the books. The latter didnt happen at Juve.
You can buy my 10m car for 100m and then I will buy your 10m car for 100m too. Then after 1 year we can sell both our new car for 80m
we still get 70m profits minus taxes. That is how nft works and that cars is not real, just some picture of the card that with 1000 USD u can make a wallpaper of that car to cover your walls, or for 200.000k usd you can buy that specific real car of that picture

Mar 9, 2006
Prosecutors in Italy :lol: From the Calciopoli morons to this guy who thought he could base his whole case on transfermarkt values and nothing else :lol:
It's unexplainable, only if these prosecuters were bribed by someone for this public stunt against Juve

- - - Updated - - -

In any “normal” circumstances this fiasco and the no qualification to the WC would mean the head of the FIGC in a silver plate
Whenever you thing about FIGC you should always think about CONI too, these 2 organisations are cancer of Italian football

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
What lesson? We didn’t break any rules or laws. The whole thing was another farce cooked up by the same sort of anti-Juve zealots that cooked up calciopoli.
We went in the plusvalenza business because we overstretched our finances, it’s as easy as that man. Players with no resale value, swapping Pjanic/Arthur and making Arthur effectively unsellable, etc. I don’t have to say it because you understand what I mean.

Even if we didn’t violate any law and we changed our transfer targets, I hope that this confirms even more to the board that we have to head in another direction compared to what we did 4 years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)