The Financial Situation (46 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
sent it -7% on the daily
by allah this club is retarded
Literally just sell NFTs or women team's bathwater ot literally anything else

I heard that some NBA team sells $350 tickets to prepare the locker room before games together with the staff (game attendance not included)

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
sent it -7% on the daily
by allah this club is retarded
Literally just sell NFTs or women team's bathwater ot literally anything else

I heard that some NBA team sells $350 tickets to prepare the locker room before games together with the staff (game attendance not included)
the club is beyond out of touch. the other question is are they on pure debt or is it levered?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It's only spending guys, while Juve spends much we also sold for huge amount. Out net spending, after counting the sales is different thing.
When u compare net spending we look much better:
IMG_20211228_154952.jpg

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
the real (positive) shocker is Bayern. So much success with so little spending.
Fabrizio Corsi from Empoli explained Scamacca 40 million euros price tag, “If Bologna ask me a player, he has a value, if Juventus ask me about the same player he has higher and another value”
Hans Hurensohn from Dortmund explained Lewandoswki 0 million euros price tag, “If Stuttgart ask me a player, he has a value, if Bayern ask me about the same player he has lower and no value”
just be like B*yern bro!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
They are a example for us imo
To an extent. BuLi clubs understand the collective good. Germany isn’t a jar of roaches like Italy. Malice and contempt is preferred in Italy especially when it is directed towards Juventus. Juventus dragged Serie A (and itself) out from a 5 year dark age for the league. Only to continue to suffer obstacles from governing bodies and other club owners per usual.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
This makes a lot more sense. However, we still look shameful since we are next to Bayern.
Bayern point their finger at any Bundesliga player, his team packs his bag and puts him on a bus same day. Our entire country is rooting for Bayern to do well. It's a weird vibe, kinda hard to grasp without being from here, even harder if you aren't following Bundesliga at all. Bottom line is: Bayern are living the life on easy mode and would go to Serie B if they faced 10% of the adversity JJ are facing and dog knows I am not defending JJ lightly.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bayern point their finger at any Bundesliga player, his team packs his bag and puts him on a bus same day. Our entire country is rooting for Bayern to do well. It's a weird vibe, kinda hard to grasp without being from here, even harder if you aren't following Bundesliga at all. Bottom line is: Bayern are living the life on easy mode and would go to Serie B if they faced 10% of the adversity JJ are facing and dog knows I am not defending JJ lightly.
Yeah, we had that argument before. Sure, lets say that is true. Then Liverpool.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
it's mind-boggling and most probably the only such case in the entire world and in history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)