The Financial Situation (81 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Missing out on CL money is gonna be brutal for JJ. Elvin gonna need to buy a lot of JJ man purses from JJstore.

- - - Updated - - -

Last time I checked they didn't allow any panini selling outside the stadium because you must buy the overpriced soggy shit inside the stadium
I don't know why but when I read panini I thought of the football stickers :lol: I didn't understand why we would sell soggy stickers and then it hit me

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Missing out on CL money is gonna be brutal for JJ. Elvin gonna need to buy a lot of JJ man purses from JJstore.

- - - Updated - - -

Last time I checked they didn't allow any panini selling outside the stadium because you must buy the overpriced soggy shit inside the stadium
I wish I could afford :J: products :D

Jäger

May 2, 2021
The FIGC has announced the closure of the investigation concerning the Italian exam carried out by Luis Suarez at the University of Perugia in which Juventus was also involved .

'The Federal Prosecutor's Office, in accordance with the opinion of the Attorney General of Sport, has ordered the filing in the state of the documents of the proceedings relating to the investigation of the Public Prosecutor's Office of Perugia on the examination of the player Suarez aimed at obtaining the Italian citizenship, pending the transmission of any further investigative and/or procedural acts by the competent judicial authority.

In fact, from the documentation received from the Public Prosecutor's Office of Perugia, insufficient elements have emerged to believe that there has been evidence of unlawful conduct relevant to the federal sports system of executives or, in any case, members, the only subjects subject to the Sports Justice pursuant to the current CGS. ʼ

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The #Juventus team costs 477 000€/day, 3.35mln€/week and 14.5mln€/month. There are 7 bianconeri that earn more than 10mln€ gross/year. ⚪️⚫️

[ Gazzetta Dello Sport via @Elvin_DF]
There is now a new strategy at #Juventus: the new management has a new policy. No new players that joined in the 2020-21 mercato had a salary higher than 5mln€ net/season. ✅⚪️⚫️

The wage bill of #Juventus is 174mln€ gross, a record in Serie A. Milan and Atalanta are under 100mln€. No club in the top 4 surpasses 130mln€.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)