The Financial Situation (29 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Tici isnt either.

- - - Updated - - -

So Marrotta never did plusvalenza deals?
I don’t recall any crazy swap in his time. Bonucci Caldara is the only one I remember. Perhaps others could help.
That Bonucci deal couldn’t be irregular considering he was signed with the same price a year before that.

Last edited:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
IMG_20211128_221647.jpg

This is 42 transfer list from Juventus being investigated. Yes, there some of inflated values but i still see it reasonable. And not all the transfer os fruitful for us. Sometimes the counterpart got the better of the deal by time.

For example Cancelo - Danilo. Cancelo is a better player, younger, and 1st team player. Arthur - Pjanic swap also see us paid for additional fees as Arthur is younger and perceive to have more potential in the future. At the time Pjanic still our key player while Arthur has a bad injury record at Barca

People can argue like the value in Rovella - Petrelli, Portanova swaps. But they also must know that Rovella contract was expiring and Portanova also U21 Italy National Team and there also some bonus related transfer fee

I still wonder why this news is arise now and focus on us. It seems like UEF* things to do with Agnelli ESL

Last edited:

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I don’t think our main issue is the inflated player valuations which is widespread amongst the big clubs.

As per Bloomberg, we’re also under investigation for faking invoices for transactions which never took place and knowingly made false statements to the investors. These are dangerous maneuvers when being stock listed IF they took place.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
IMG_20211128_221647.jpg

This is 42 transfer list from Juventus being investigated. Yes, there some of inflated values but i still see it reasonable. And not all the transfer os fruitful for us. Sometimes the counterpart got the better of the deal by time.

For example Cancelo - Danilo. Cancelo is a better player, younger, and 1st team player. Arthur - Pjanic swap also see us paid for additional fees as Arthur is younger and perceive to have more potential in the future. At the time Pjanic still our key player while Arthur has a bad injury record at Barca

People can argue like the value in Rovella - Petrelli, Portanova swaps. But they also must know that Rovella contract was expiring and Portanova also U21 Italy National Team and there also some bonus related transfer fee

I still wonder why this news is arise now and focus on us. It seems like UEF* things to do with Agnelli ESL
transfer prices are subjective, there's no objective way to assess them. i'd be surprised if any club got a punishment for those. falsification of books is a more serious claim. i'm not sure whether it's purely linked for the transfer fees or there's anything else to it. reports are the same in that regard. let's hope it's all about the transfer fees and nothing else.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Personally, I think there are almost no reasonable values in there.

It's clear as day that we are "guilty" of inflating the numbers. Everyone knows that.
If or how that can be punished, I have no idea.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Does such type of witch hunt happen only in italy i am sure if they happen to punish one club it will be juve
I think many Italian businessmen and bureaucrats envy the Agnelli empire and likewise the Agnelli's are too boastful and arrogant about their influence on businesses and politics in the country.

Football is like a religion in Italy so what best way to bring them down by punishing their world famous football club and creating headlines all over the world.

I am not sure this happens only in Italy but I think politics influences Italian football way more than people would like to believe.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Now FI post of threats to relegate us and have titles revoked. This kind of shit only happens to Juve, stinks of another calciopoli bullshit story.

Of course these values are overstated but I’m not sure how that is a crime? It also involves both clubs and it’s been no secret we have operated this club focussing on plus valenza.

What exactly are we being investigated for here? Inflated values or false accounting?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If we do dodgy shit we should be punished. And there are so many clubs out there, shitload of transfers, yet it's us and not one but 42 transfers.

Just because we're being investigated doesn't mean it's propaganda.

We'll see what happens after all of this but if this was fine then we have all the rights to point fingers at others and show how other clubs did it too. And I doubt we'll do that because apparently it's usually only us doing it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Now FI post of threats to relegate us and have titles revoked. This kind of shit only happens to Juve, stinks of another calciopoli bullshit story.

Of course these values are overstated but I’m not sure how that is a crime? It also involves both clubs and it’s been no secret we have operated this club focussing on plus valenza.

What exactly are we being investigated for here? Inflated values or false accounting?
Not a bad idea considering our team`s situation.
Players such as Bernardeschi Ramsey and Arthur will ask to leave.
Yeah our stars would also ask for that but our stars are on and off anyway...

Ofcourse nothing will happen - maybe some point deduction

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not a bad idea considering our team`s situation.
Players such as Bernardeschi Ramsey and Arthur will ask to leave.
Yeah our stars would also ask for that but our stars are on and off anyway...

Ofcourse nothing will happen - maybe some point deduction
Hopefully not too many, or we'd end up getting relegated anyway :grin:

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
IMG_20211128_221647.jpg

They have investigated the transfer of Cancelo, but the transfer of Sturaro to Genoa for 20m is not on the list? they must be drunk :D

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Lots of club are under investigation for false accounting/capital gains but if a club has to be punished it will be juve and anything is possible in italian kangaroo court system scientists are convicted for failing to predict an eathquake

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/italian-scientists-get/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)