The Financial Situation (61 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
if club leadership weren't bunch of bent over fuck puppets, if true backstory of calciopoli was revealed, we would not have been dealing with this shit now. guy who mentioned demotion and titles revoked should be in prison for stock market manipulation. but of course, nothin will happen, because we have people made of cardboard in charge and they play too nice to sue someone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
But juve is the only listed club in the stock exchange. Faking your balance sheet is a serious crime though…
The truth is every freaking club is doing it. We all know that pjanic Arthur swap was a plusvalenza deal for both us and Barca.

It’s a matter in how they gonna proof that it is fraud. Without tapes or mails they can’t proof anything as the value of a player is set by both clubs.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
But juve is the only listed club in the stock exchange. Faking your balance sheet is a serious crime though…
The truth is every freaking club is doing it. We all know that pjanic Arthur swap was a plusvalenza deal for both us and Barca.

It’s a matter in how they gonna proof that it is fraud. Without tapes or mails they can’t proof anything as the value of a player is set by both clubs.

Wiretapping has been carried out they are on a mission to make it calcipoli part 2

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Did some beaurocrat seriously just threaten to revoke our titles and send us to Serie B? Is this normal?

Haven't there been cases like this in the past which just led to fines or small point deductions?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don’t recall any crazy swap in his time. Bonucci Caldara is the only one I remember. Perhaps others could help.
That Bonucci deal couldn’t be irregular considering he was signed with the same price a year before that.
Selling world class vidal for 30 mill should have had marotta under investigation given it was reinvested in rincon and fucking hernanes

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Did some beaurocrat seriously just threaten to revoke our titles and send us to Serie B? Is this normal?

Haven't there been cases like this in the past which just led to fines or small point deductions?
Juve roma lazio are listed on the stock exchange so there can be serious penalties for false accounting,capital gains as there many laws which are violated plus they do have wiretaps available which is accepted by the kangaroo court system as evidence

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I hope you are right but these clubs were not listed on the stock exchange and there were no wiretaps involved
I can understand that for a financial criminal court the charges are more serious because Juventus is a listed entity. Paratici and Agnelli could be in trouble there (fines, perhaps even jail).

But from a sporting justice point of view (point deductions, relegation), I don't believe that listed entities can be treated more harshly than others.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we do dodgy shit we should be punished. And there are so many clubs out there, shitload of transfers, yet it's us and not one but 42 transfers.

Just because we're being investigated doesn't mean it's propaganda.

We'll see what happens after all of this but if this was fine then we have all the rights to point fingers at others and show how other clubs did it too. And I doubt we'll do that because apparently it's usually only us doing it.
It is propaganda if it's just one club's name constantly mentioned in the media while the other teams that have actually benefitted from these swaps are practically ignored. I would say it's very convenient infact.

I guess these shitty deals is a direct consequence of investing €400M on 33 year old Ronaldo. And boy we could pay for this big time.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I can understand that for a financial criminal court the charges are more serious because Juventus is a listed entity. Paratici and Agnelli could be in trouble there (fines, perhaps even jail).

But from a sporting justice point of view (point deductions, relegation), I don't believe that listed entities can be treated more harshly than others.
i hope you are right but Do you know italian court system is called kangaroo court system because anything is possible scientist get jailed for failing to predict earthquake

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It is propaganda if it's just one club's name constantly mentioned in the media while the other teams that have actually benefitted from these swaps are practically ignored. I would say it's very convenient infact.

I guess these shitty deals is a direct consequence of investing €400M on 33 year old Ronaldo. And boy we could pay for this big time.
We'll see how this turns out. Might be BS but I think we'll get punished, just deepnds how.

We'll also see if they deal with other clubs (at least ones in Italy), but if did something shady then it's disgusting act towards fans after everything we've been through.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Now FI post of threats to relegate us and have titles revoked. This kind of shit only happens to Juve, stinks of another calciopoli bullshit story.
don't fall for it. it's just that the president of codacons, an italian consumer right defender organization, as far as i know with zero sports authority and not even remotely associated with the case, was asked by the media, and he happily gave his opinion on juve. the guy is a salty milanese lawyer and said something very similar related to the suarez case. he's just a muppet. as i doubt that anyone has the legal grounds to revoke those titles anyway related to inflated market prices.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Selling world class vidal for 30 mill should have had marotta under investigation given it was reinvested in rincon and fucking hernanes
We’re talking about plusvalenza fraud. But on a side note attacking Beppe to make Tici look good really makes you look stupid, since pretty much everything started going south for Juve as soon as he left, and his Inter is doing well considering the financial hole they are in.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
We'll see how this turns out. Might be BS but I think we'll get punished, just deepnds how.

We'll also see if they deal with other clubs (at least ones in Italy), but if did something shady then it's disgusting act towards fans after everything we've been through.
It’s pretty obvious that we did some shady accounting just like all the other clubs around the globe. It’s common practice to get a license or be in line with FFP. It’s just a question on how to prove it. But Genoa and co should face the same consequences as we do.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It is said that “it’s not a crime if nobody was harmed “. While that’s true for most (privately owned) clubs what Tici and co did deceived shareholders. Still probably legal in terms of letter of the law. I hope that puts a stop to that practice now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)