The Financial Situation (22 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
The FFP facilitates player trading like we did. It isn’t illegal to increase debt as long as net loss per season isn’t much than some part of the total revenues (I thought 30%).

Besides that determine the price of a player is so subjective. If Pjanic and Arthur gained a place in the starting line up (which was perfectly possible), nobody would complain.

A witch hunt is bound to happen when we hit the news in a negative way.

Agnelli spoke openly about player trading during the shareholders meeting a month ago, saying that player trading was and will be a legit and important revenue stream for every club.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The FFP facilitates player trading like we did. It isn’t illegal to increase debt as long as net loss per season isn’t much than some part of the total revenues (I thought 30%).

Besides that determine the price of a player is so subjective. If Pjanic and Arthur gained a place in the starting line up (which was perfectly possible), nobody would complain.

Agnelli spoke openly about player trading during the shareholders meeting a month ago, saying that player trading was and will be a legit and important revenue stream for every club.
If only there wasn't kangaroo court system in Italy though I have full faith that we will have to take the legal route to fight against this witch hunt

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

wiretaps are usually hard to explain. let's see the whole transcripts, but if these transfers happened purely for the plusvalenza then a fine is inevitable, and completely justified if you ask me. this is just bad management that wouldn't have happened with marotta. we made bad transfers, but the book and finances were regular and sustainable. our glorious management managed to wreck the ship in a few mercati, even before covid.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

wiretaps are usually hard to explain. let's see the whole transcripts, but if these transfers happened purely for the plusvalenza then a fine is inevitable, and completely justified if you ask me. this is just bad management that wouldn't have happened with marotta. we made bad transfers, but the book and finances were regular and sustainable. our glorious management managed to wreck the ship in a few mercati, even before covid.
How is that statement at all suspicious though? We need to make a profit. Don't all teams always need to make a profit?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
- paratici pushed the ronaldo deal. marotta would have stopped it probably.
- paratici orchestrated all those shady plusvalenza deals.

how can anyone find excuses for him, hilarious
I don’t think he’s saying Tici is blameless. It’s that putting all the blame on him is wrong.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don’t think he’s saying Tici is blameless. It’s that putting all the blame on him is wrong.
yeah, it's agnelli, nedved and the other managers too. but do you see the same amount of bad decisions happening under marotta? he was pushed out by tici, for me, tici's the main responsible.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How is that statement at all suspicious though? We need to make a profit. Don't all teams always need to make a profit?
How can it be proven what a player's true value is? immoral yes. Illegal? no
Every Italian club has been doing this shit for years... but because it's Juve....

English clubs do it all the time tbh nobody bats an eyelid

Jun 16, 2020

It’s always a bit questionable if certain taps reach the news before a investigation is finished.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
yeah, it's agnelli, nedved and the other managers too. but do you see the same amount of bad decisions happening under marotta? he was pushed out by tici, for me, tici's the main responsible.
The comparison with Marotta is warranted, but this shit show couldn’t happen without AA’s approval and involvement. He dropped the ball big time.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
- paratici pushed the ronaldo deal. marotta would have stopped it probably.
- paratici orchestrated all those shady plusvalenza deals.

how can anyone find excuses for him, hilarious
Marotta tried to stop it and he got booted out of the club. I bet Paratici orchestrated that too...

We invested nearly €400M on Ronaldo. This plan was in place ever since the rebranding. An investment as significant as this won't happen without the full backing from the likes of Agnelli and Elkann no matter how much 'say' Paratici has in it. Do you think Paratici has that much power to push for a €300M capital increase? These are big decisions taken by people above him.

Paratici has been trash but this whole narrative of he's the main culprit behind the club's current situation is so misplaced. They were all equally in it and equally responsible but somebody had to be a scapegoat and it was just easier to throw Paratici under the bus than someone like Agnelli admitting that he's wrecked this club in the past few years.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Marotta tried to stop it and he got booted out of the club. I bet Paratici orchestrated that too...

We invested nearly €400M on Ronaldo. This plan was in place ever since the rebranding. An investment as significant as this won't happen without the full backing from the likes of Agnelli and Elkann no matter how much 'say' Paratici has in it. Do you think Paratici has that much power to push for a €300M capital increase? These are big decisions taken by people above him.

Paratici has been trash but this whole narrative of he's the main culprit behind the club's current situation is so misplaced. They were all equally in it and equally responsible but somebody had to be a scapegoat and it was just easier to throw Paratici under the bus than someone like Agnelli admitting that he's wrecked this club in the past few years.
Of course he did. Beppe said once that he’s in good terms with everyone at Juve except Paratici. That leaves no doubt.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It’s always a bit questionable if certain taps reach the news before a investigation is finished.
that's italy, and juve is obviously the most polarizing club. the same happened with the suarez exam too.

The comparison with Marotta is warranted, but this shit show couldn’t happen without AA’s approval and involvement. He dropped the ball big time.
agnelli was well under control under marotta. beppe ran the show. yeah, agnelli looks like an idiot in hindsight (and i didn't like the sacking of marotta back then), but without paratici and his little games, marotta would still be there, we wouldn't have bought frauds like ramsey or rabiot, and inda would still be a shithole.

bottom line is the same: fuck paratici and his toxic personality. some italian clubs all but stopped talking to us when he took over, and the damage he's done to the squad is pretty obvious too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)