The Financial Situation (9 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fire Agnelli and Bozo. Tootsie the fucker is already gone, but I hope they recall him to Italy, imprison him in Naples, where he can get buttfucked every time he drops the soap - fuck that fucking shitcunt.

Bring in Lippi, DP and Trez.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Fuck that terrorist Paratici.
Tici is just a puppet. Agnelli didn't want to get his hands dirty so he just let his stooges do the dirty work for him. All this blame directed solely towards Tici is so misplaced. I don't give a fuck if he's an 'Agnelli'. He's the main culprit here. Just proves how important Beppe was to this club.

The guy needs to GTFO from this club asap.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Tici is just a puppet. Agnelli didn't want to get his hands dirty so he just let his stooges do the dirty work for him. All this blame directed solely towards Tici is so misplaced. I don't give a fuck if he's an 'Agnelli'. He's the main culprit here. Just proves how important Beppe was to this club.

The guy needs to GTFO from this club asap.
He got all his reputation with 2 appointments and riding that high ever since. Conte was also a gamble and he had mixed results in Serie B.

At Milan, Berlusconi's time was up, but he still overstayed for a decade because of past achievements

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Fire Agnelli and Bozo. Tootsie the fucker is already gone, but I hope they recall him to Italy, imprison him in Naples, where he can get buttfucked every time he drops the soap - fuck that fucking shitcunt.

Bring in Lippi, DP and Trez.
Why Agnelli?
He also one of the reason we came back to glory. It's a mess since Ronaldo transfer which cost a lots of €. And difference in direction between Tici and Marotta which Agnelli decide Tici's vision with Ronaldo is feasible. That's why Marotta feel he was backstabbed by Tici, it might Tici's going directly to Agnelli without consulting with him first.

I just don't like how this news get a steam today. This financial irregularities probably investigated also for some other clubs like Napoli, Milan, Inter, Roma, etc. And there also Milan and Inter investigated case like this in 2008 if i read Calcio De Finanza but it ends cold.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Why Agnelli?
He also one of the reason we came back to glory. It's a mess since Ronaldo transfer which cost a lots of €. And difference in direction between Tici and Marotta which Agnelli decide Tici's vision with Ronaldo is feasible. That's why Marotta feel he was backstabbed by Tici, it might Tici's going directly to Agnelli without consulting with him first.

I just don't like how this news get a steam today. This financial irregularities probably investigated also for some other clubs like Napoli, Milan, Inter, Roma, etc. And there also Milan and Inter investigated case like this in 2008 if i read Calcio De Finanza but it ends cold.
Its not like Juventus alone could be found guilty of something all other clubs d... oh wait... :(

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Anyone can explain this new case? What is they investigated and How ?
Is it more of irregularities in false accounting practices ? or else ?
Will there any sporting consequences or just fine or punishment for certain person due to Juventus as public listed company?

I still don't get the issue clear yet. I know its related to plusvalenza and player swap deal we did. But as long as it appears in our Financial Report (Amortization or Capital Gain), i don't think it's wrong. Yes, the value could be high. But it's the same with other club as counterpart. For example in Pjanic-Arthur swap, we are the one who need to pay additional money. Do we transfer that money to Barca?
Is it wrong because of the player's value? Is there any guidelines or rules to decide player's value? If we are wrong, so Barca valuation also wrong?
Like Ake - Tongya swap with Marseille. What is wrong? Ake is mentioned as 8m transfer, same with Tongya. Both are a talented player who played for Junior National Team. Is the problem in the valuation?

If the problem is in valuation, why they investigate now, not before? Juve always open in every of their press release about how much they buy/value player. If it's wrong based on rules, they can warn us when we register the player or after the swap proceed

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So we falsified our accounts, embezzled money and played dirty.

All this and the best we could do was sign Rabiot, Ramsey and Arthur. Hopefully the punishment is that all of these contracts are voided and the retards in charge of this club are given lifetime bans

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
All these player cash swaps is tied to the humungous amounts we spent on Ronaldo and people still think this is all on Paratici. Hilarious.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
All these player cash swaps is tied to the humungous amounts we spent on Ronaldo and people still think this is all on Paratici. Hilarious.
- paratici pushed the ronaldo deal. marotta would have stopped it probably.
- paratici orchestrated all those shady plusvalenza deals.

how can anyone find excuses for him, hilarious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)