The Financial Situation (23 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As things stand Juventus could close their books at -200mln€ in June. By June 30 the club have to make around 100mln€ in plusvalenza. Another exchange like Pjanic-Arthur is therefore expected, but also selling players like: Perin, Pjaca, Rugani,...

Corriere della Sera

------

The Juventus management has asked the players to “postpone” paying their salaries. Exactly as happened last season at the height of the pandemic, the salaries of March, April, May and June could be budgeted for next year.

Corriere dello Sport
Dybala sold for 100M, Moise Kean bought for 80M
Perin sold for 20M, Reina bought for 18M
Alex Sandro sold for 40M, Emerson bought for 25M
Rabiot sold for 50M, Matic bought for 40M

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Enough? :fab:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
As things stand Juventus could close their books at -200mln€ in June. By June 30 the club have to make around 100mln€ in plusvalenza. Another exchange like Pjanic-Arthur is therefore expected, but also selling players like: Perin, Pjaca, Rugani,...

Corriere della Sera
If that 200mln number is true, we're in pretty deep shit, aren't we?
I mean, surely, that would be way worse than expected?

The Juventus management has asked the players to “postpone” paying their salaries. Exactly as happened last season at the height of the pandemic, the salaries of March, April, May and June could be budgeted for next year.

Corriere dello Sport
I think this is an excellent way to motivate your players.
"You know that nice contract we gave you, with all the big numbers? Yeah, we're not able to pay that right now. Again."

It truly is amateur hour at JJ headquarters these days.:rofl:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How fucked are we If Pirlo manages to finish outside the CL places?
I think is unimaginable to be honest. It would be THE blow. At the very least, ronaldo and deligt will jump ship, and we will need to sell for plusvalenza everywhere and bring maybe locatelli as lone signing and a bunch of freebies on low wages and fabrottas/turdirellis everywhere

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I think is unimaginable to be honest. It would be THE blow. At the very least, ronaldo and deligt will jump ship, and we will need to sell for plusvalenza everywhere and bring maybe locatelli as lone signing and a bunch of freebies on low wages and fabrottas/turdirellis everywhere
But what about the project?

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
About time, Exor pumped some more money into the club like they did a couple of years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

How much does the F1 Ferrari team cost to maintain their pathetic position?

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder which is a bigger money pit: Juve or Ferrari?

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
About time, Exor pumped some more money into the club like they did a couple of years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

How much does the F1 Ferrari team cost to maintain their pathetic position?

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder which is a bigger money pit: Juve or Ferrari?
it's not always about cash
we can get money from from loan too
the problem is, our operational statement is minus. Loan from bank or investment (gift from owner or whatever you call it) isn't revenue. If the money just from exor alone, it would count as loan from owner.

And investment via equity (shareholder) is nearly impossible, because we already did that last year. The shareholder invested 300mln last year because they expect return in the future from dividend or rise of share price in market. With juve nearly loose title, share price would be drop, and almost impossible for agnelli to convince shareholder to invest again

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If that 200mln number is true, we're in pretty deep shit, aren't we?
I mean, surely, that would be way worse than expected?

I think this is an excellent way to motivate your players.
"You know that nice contract we gave you, with all the big numbers? Yeah, we're not able to pay that right now. Again."

It truly is amateur hour at JJ headquarters these days.:rofl:
The Ronaldo acquisition is looking more and more like a suicide deal. iirc, in a sea of :tuttosport:-ers you called the pitfalls of the deal early on. So here's a well deserved :cookie: :D

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Calma budgets are tight but they'll undoubtedly suspend the Financial Fair Play rule due to the pandemic or no one will get to play in the CL. The real question is, how much revenue will clubs be able to generate once the pandemic is over? If we are back as a midtable team when things reopen our recovery will be slow :/

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Watch our financial situtation go down the drain when we miss out on UCL place.

We will lose De Ligt who will end up winning every trophy and award imaginable... somewhere else.

A classic Juve story.
I can see us selling De Ligt to Bayern or Barca.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If the rumours that nobody wants Ronaldo are true, I can see us regressing even further next season.

We might be forced to sell or do several unfavourable swaps to generate fake income to cover the losses. If Inter solve their issues they could pull far ahead. They have competent management now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)