The Financial Situation (8 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
#Juventus revenues (including capital gains) down to 570 million in 2020 (621 million in 2019). #Covid effect on core revenues which fell to 410 million (464 million in 2019). #Exor (for now) also sees red in 2021

Someone translate this article pls

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
They need to fix the formula ASAP.

At this rate, Juventus will shrink again in a few years.
Love or hate Marotta he always balanced the books and we were never in danger financially. Paratici’s philosophy is completely different. We need to go back to Paratici identifying the talents and a money man negotiating the fees and wages.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Love or hate Marotta he always balanced the books and we were never in danger financially. Paratici’s philosophy is completely different. We need to go back to Paratici identifying the talents and a money man negotiating the fees and wages.
I doubt it's Paratici. Marotta was forced out because Agnelli wanted more control. If we keep going this way I wouldn't be surprised if Elkann has him replaced.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
#Juventus revenues (including capital gains) down to 570 million in 2020 (621 million in 2019). #Covid effect on core revenues which fell to 410 million (464 million in 2019). #Exor (for now) also sees red in 2021

Someone translate this article pls
i just put it through google translate and the result was :baggio:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Most firms who operate in a brick-and-mortar experience will experience this. Unfortunately the live event business will be impacted more. Juve is stronger with the backing of EXOR and hopefully the fiscal discipline to navigate a post COVID-19.

Much of it depended on how much long term debt the club holds going into this new financial period

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
For the previous financial period it appears that debt decreased from the prior period. Is that considered OpEx, SG&A and other ongoing BAU expenses? Logically, there are less costs to hosting live games for fans. Less concessions, personnel, security, stadium wards, other services. As well as marketing for tickets which may comprise the largest cost when speaking about digital marketing channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)