The Financial Situation (25 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Can we discuss how can we afford Messi and Ronaldo?
Signing Messi would cost less and will have even greater positive economic effect due to ronaldo-messi synergistic effect.

Initially we spent around 85m a yr on ronaldo. 100m/4 transfer fee + 60m salary with taxes. Don't know if salary changed after new tax laws.

No transfer fee for messi and new tax % will be applied. Much cheaper and definitely doable between pusvalenzas and financial intruments like more bonds, etc if needed to see through first 1-2 yrs before revenue explodes.

Can we discuss how likely it is he will leave barca and when and how likely it is that ronaldo and messi want this?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Signing Messi would cost less and will have even greater positive economic effect due to ronaldo-messi synergistic effect.

Initially we spent around 85m a yr on ronaldo. 100m/4 transfer fee + 60m salary with taxes. Don't know if salary changed after new tax laws.

No transfer fee for messi and new tax % will be applied. Much cheaper and definitely doable between pusvalenzas and financial intruments like more bonds, etc if needed to see through first 1-2 yrs before revenue explodes.

Can we discuss how likely it is he will leave barca and when and how likely it is that ronaldo and messi want this?
Dont tease us please

Jun 16, 2020
Bain Capital bid $3.4b for broadcasting rights. Current deal is for around 1b, right? Or am I getting my numbers mixed up?
Btw this probably has something to do with the idea of changing the Serie A in a media company. It would exist of two parts; a commercial and a sportive part (the league itself). There have been talks for quite a while now of the Serie A going through such a transformation from 2021 and onwards.

https://advanced-television.com/2020/01/22/serie-a-to-become-global-media-company/

https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2020/06/30/serie-a-media-company/

After months of negotiations with Mediapro a new ‘classic’ TV-deal collapsed at the end of 2019, personally I’m now thinking it has to do with the will to change the league, instead of accepting a financially improved deal and continue as they did before.

It all seems very ambitious to me, but I like the idea of the Lega trying to find solutions to outsmart the other big leagues. If we take in consideration that we can profit from the new tax rules, the multiple project for renovations/new stadiums, and a new concept for new, global, revenues I’m guessing that we’ll see a very improved Serie A in the next 5-10 years.

A lot of things are changing in a very positive way imo. Only a few years ago only 3 Serie A clubs played in the CL, talentless generations and the ugly twin sister from Milan were totally dead. Right now I’m very optimistic for the coming years, it won’t be easy but we’ll have to retake our position as best league of the world.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

In short ,it's impossible. There is nothing to discuss.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Convince Messi to come, then make Nike x Adidas Juve 2021 collabo to happen. First dual shirt sponsor with 2 GOATs of all time. All time record of shirt sales. Sign thousand commercial contracts from balocco to ferrari.

money-cash-GIF-downsized_large.gif

Apr 29, 2006
There is no need to 'convince' anyone. All the 'convincing' has been done by the Barcelona board one way or the other. Given Man City CL ban stays for 2 years, Messi would finish his career in Italy >50%. Would it be Inter, if they are competitive enough by then to rival us, or here - it would be discussed in a lot of Seria A owners meetings.

Regarding Nike and Adidas - I am confused? To my latest knowledge Nike sponsors CR7 who actually plays here, while Adidas is ours and Messi's sponsor. If anything they are more likely to 'FIAT' this transfer for us.

We are still 11 months away from any scenario, but Barca are doing everything to help out and Messi doesn't seem to me Argentinian league level player yet.

Jun 16, 2020
Btw this probably has something to do with the idea of changing the Serie A in a media company. It would exist of two parts; a commercial and a sportive part (the league itself). There have been talks for quite a while now of the Serie A going through such a transformation from 2021 and onwards.

https://advanced-television.com/2020/01/22/serie-a-to-become-global-media-company/

https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2020/06/30/serie-a-media-company/

After months of negotiations with Mediapro a new ‘classic’ TV-deal collapsed at the end of 2019, personally I’m now thinking it has to do with the will to change the league, instead of accepting a financially improved deal and continue as they did before.

It all seems very ambitious to me, but I like the idea of the Lega trying to find solutions to outsmart the other big leagues. If we take in consideration that we can profit from the new tax rules, the multiple project for renovations/new stadiums, and a new concept for new, global, revenues I’m guessing that we’ll see a very improved Serie A in the next 5-10 years.

A lot of things are changing in a very positive way imo. Only a few years ago only 3 Serie A clubs played in the CL, talentless generations and the ugly twin sister from Milan were totally dead. Right now I’m very optimistic for the coming years, it won’t be easy but we’ll have to retake our position as best league of the world.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cygames is back on our shirt since yesterday.
If I’m not mistaken this deal is worth 5 or 10m a year.

https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2020/07/08/juventus-valore-maglia-sponsor-cygames/
I giapponesi hanno accettato la “convivenza” con Konami, casa produttrice di videogiochi con la quale la Juventus aveva siglato una partnership esclusiva per la serie PES, un segno che il mercato dei videogiochi si stia ritagliando uno spazio importante.
So Cygames pulled out when Juve let rival brand Konami have the exclusive license to football sims, but have now agreed to be co-partner with Konami.

This is why the fee is now €10m p/a.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)