The Financial Situation (60 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Tech/uefaorg/General/02/56/20/15/2562015_DOWNLOAD.pdf

the only mention of this 70% is at the end of art 62, on page 43:

no mention of a potential sanction. uefa might ask for the break-even information at any time regardless of the wage bill, so clubs should be ready to submit that information regardless. it looks like an administration issue, not a financial one. correct me if i'm wrong @italiacalcio10
You're right. 70% is nothing more than an indicator of a potential breach.
The main measure for a sanction is based on adjusted break even, which has a whole bunch of add-backs. I do think Juventus is probably flirting w/ FFP limits, but I think there is some flexibility. If you are in violation, you may demonstrate that it will be corrected in the following financial year, which happens to be when a bunch of our sponsorship agreements kick-in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Lol and people moaned about a small stadium
the problem are the prices. They went mad since Ronaldo.
The increased from 275€ in 2011 to 690€ in 2019.
And I'm talking about the cheapest options.
Now the cheapest tickets for low tier games such as Parma are 43€
and the cheapest options are never avaible giving seasonticket holders.
So if you don't have a J1897/Black&White fidelity card and simply wanna watch a game buying tickets on freesale well that's at least 80-90euro per ticket for low tier games.
That's the problem.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
the problem are the prices. They went mad since Ronaldo.
The increased from 275€ in 2011 to 690€ in 2019.
And I'm talking about the cheapest options.
Now the cheapest tickets for low tier games such as Parma are 43€
and the cheapest options are never avaible giving seasonticket holders.
So if you don't have a J1897/Black&White fidelity card and simply wanna watch a game buying tickets on freesale well that's at least 80-90euro per ticket for low tier games.
That's the problem.
Isn’t that actually a good thing? At least financially it’s a lot better to sell 90 percent of the tickets compared to 100 percent at a third of the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Isn’t that actually a good thing? At least financially it’s a lot better to sell 90 percent of the tickets compared to 100 percent at a third of the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
finacially our stadium money is increasing every year but then don't complain there isn't a 99% occupied seats...

Jul 2, 2006
The reason is that nobody goes to games, why would there be a big stadium?
Each season we play more than a few games that we can get attract 60000 people. It is like you own a small restaurant, you have 4 tables that is enough for most of the times, but let's say there is festival going on in the town(which is cl for us), you are denying tons of customers because you don't have the space.

We have smallest stadium among the top teams. We can't be the only one to get it right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)