The Financial Situation (37 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That's why their key players soon gonna be our squad players.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
never gonna happen with dzeko, skriniar or romagnoli. either they are not good enough, or they want to be rock solid starters.

our wage bill is huge, and it's only partly because of ronaldo. it's only natural to have the best and the highest paid squad in the league, but we're a bit exaggerating when it comes to salaries. top wages for cr, de ligt or the 2 new freebies are easy to understand, but pjaca with 2m or rugani with 3.5m are simply impossible to get rid of. 6m for mandzukic or khedira are insane too, and i honestly don't have anything against these guys, unlike most of my fellow juventini. some of our players would never, ever get similar wages at other european clubs, maybe not even in china.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
never gonna happen with dzeko, skriniar or romagnoli. either they are not good enough, or they want to be rock solid starters.

our wage bill is huge, and it's only partly because of ronaldo. it's only natural to have the best and the highest paid squad in the league, but we're a bit exaggerating when it comes to salaries. top wages for cr, de ligt or the 2 new freebies are easy to understand, but pjaca with 2m or rugani with 3.5m are simply impossible to get rid of. 6m for mandzukic or khedira are insane too, and i honestly don't have anything against these guys, unlike most of my fellow juventini. some of our players would never, ever get similar wages at other european clubs, maybe not even in china.
Pjaca had other offers, also from Milan. Rugani probably got a good proposal from Chelsea so if we wanted to keep him we had to bump his salary. Khedira has been a freebie and a key player for us, Mandzukic has also been key player ever since he came here.

I don't think the management is sabotaging itself here.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's weird. Ha are most than double Inter's, and are like 5 or 6x over Milan's. 3x over Napoli.

Really insane. One more reason to this team to have more younger players, up and comming, who won't get the world right away. Also a result of the free signing policy.

That's not a good job, Paratici will have to make this team younger, with more potential, and cheaper.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That is crazy. I can’t believe they’re earning that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they are, and they were offered a contract extension and a raise well into their 30's. chelsea's radical "only 1 year contracts for players over 30" policy is not my thing either, but this retirement home attitude should stop asap. and i repeat, i have NOTHING against either khedira or mandzukic. i bet mandzu would start for at least 18 of 20 serie a teams, and khedira is one of the most intelligent players we had recently. it's just that over 30 players are especially hard to sell, and situations can change very quickly in football. mandzukic is clearly out of the plans of the new coach, so he's suddenly a luxury bench warmer.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I have no problem with Ronaldo, De Ligt, Rabiot, even Ramsey, Pjaca and Rugani. But man, the increased salary (to 6M) plus 2 year contract renewal for Khedira and Mandzukic is absurd. Both of them are 32+ years old, and both of them were in long injury when signed a new deal, especially Khedira., so god knows they could contribute anything in the second year of contract. It could be better if that is one year contract with2-year-option like any competent clubs do for player over 32.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I have no problem with Ronaldo, De Ligt, Rabiot, even Ramsey, Pjaca and Rugani. But man, the increased salary (to 6M) plus 2 year contract renewal for Khedira and Mandzukic is absurd. Both of them are 32+ years old, and both of them were in long injury when signed a new deal, especially Khedira., so god knows they could contribute anything in the second year of contract. It could be better if that is one year contract with2-year-option like any competent clubs do for player over 32.
easy to explain.
Their contract were expiring and were key players under Allegri.
Both renewed.
The flaw is how did they deserve a 1.5m increase compared to the 4.5m they already had?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Definitely, players who didn't do anything for us yet deserve high(er) salaries, rather than the players who've actually proven their worth. That's only logical.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
6M net for Khedira and Mandzukic is insane. No wonder we're not able to sell these guys

This is not sustainable with the kind of revenue we are making
It will only last 2 years max, don't worry, and in 2 more years max after that Ronaldo's massive salary will be off the books as well.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It will only last 2 years max, don't worry, and in 2 more years max after that Ronaldo's massive salary will be off the books as well.
Khedira's and Mandzukic wages became the new '90 mln for Higuain'. The latter started the season well so folks had to switch their attention somewhere.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Definitely, players who didn't do anything for us yet deserve high(er) salaries, rather than the players who've actually proven their worth. That's only logical.
Ronaldo, Rabiot, De Ligt, even Ramsey are new signing. Without paying that kind of salary, we wouldn't get them, and Rabiot and Ramsey are Bosman signing, so higher salary is accceptable. Pjaca was a young potential winger at the times we signed him, so 2M per year is ok at that times. Rugani is only young CB we had last season, so a rise to 3M is expected, and he will have positive resale value even if we pay some of his wage to force him out.

Khedira and Mandzukic are all different. Renew their contract is ok, but either one year extension with higher salary (6M) or two year deal with similar wage (4.5M-5M) is more acceptable for 32+ years old players with injury and no resale value. Instead we gave them both pay rise (1.5M net each) and two years extension. That is why I feel unacceptable in terms of financial point. If they manage to score/assist important goals to help us win C1 then it is worthy, otherwise don't

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Player - Net income - Gross income - Annual depreciation - possible sale gain

Matuidi 3,5 - 6.3 - 7.6 - 0 expiring contract

Emre Can 4,5 - 8.1 - 2 - 20-30m

Khedira 6 - 10.8 - 0 - 0 no value

Rugani 2.5 - 4.5 - 0.5 - 20m

Perin 2.5 - 4.5 - 3 - 10-12m

Pjaca 1.5 - 2.7 - 3.3 - 7m

Dybala 7 - 12.6 - 4.5 - 70-80m

Mandzukic 6 - 10.8 - 2.2 - 10-15m

We'll have to sell them no matter what in the summer.

so all in all -31m net wages / -60.3m gross / -23.1m annual depreciation / possible gains from sell the mentioned players 137-164m

So our team in summer 2020 will look like:

Keepers

Szczesny 30 years (scad 2021) to renew

Buffon 42 years (exp 2020) expiring

Pinsoglio 30 years (exp. 2020) expiring

Central Defenders

De Ligt 20 years (exp 2024)

Chiellini (if he doesn't retire) 35 years (exp 2020) expiring

Bonucci 32 years (exp 2023)

Demiral 22 years (exp 2024)

Romero 22anni (scad 2024)

Right Backs / Left Backs

Alex Sandro 29 anni (scad 2023)

Pellegrini 21 anni (scad 2023)

Danilo 28 anni (scad 2024)

De Sciglio 27 anni (scad 2022)

Midfielders

Pjanic 30 anni (scad 2023)

Rabiot 25 anni (scad 2023)

Ramsey 29 anni (scad 2023)

Bentancur 22 anni (scad 2024)

Wingers

Ronaldo 35 anni (scad 2022)

Douglas Costa 29 anni (scad 2022)

Cuadrado 31 anni (scad 2020) in scadenza

Bernardeschi 26 anni (2022)

Central forward / Second Strikers

Higuain 32 anni (scad 2021) to NOT renew

So next summer we'll have 5 players with contract expired by 30.06.2020 : Matuidi,Buffon,Pinsoglio,Cuadrado and Chiellini

Who will get a renewal?

If the "we have to sell list" and the expiring contracts players will all leave

we'd need :

1 High profile midfielder

1 High profile winger

1 Central forward to be a starter or sub for Higuain

2 subs keepers or do we renew Buffon and Pinsoglio ?

1 old and experienced on low wages defender in case of Chiellini retiring

The deal for our books would be signing players from outside of Italy for the new fiscal law

but who?

In Italy without spending crazy money I'd pick:

Milinkovic Savic

Chiesa

With adidas we went from 21m fix to 51m
With Jeep rumors are we're going from 18m fix to 50m but it seems unlikely to me it's prolly going to be 35m fix per year

The questions are when will we get back the vip seats which are in Sportfive hands? and start gaining money?
Also when we'll get the money from Stadium name??
As of right now still going to Sportfive as they gift us 75m when we wanted to build the stadium

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
this is even more telling of the absurdity of the wages: in the top 36 most paid players in the league, 20 play for juve. now, that is ridiculous. squad players like rugani or cuadrado get paid much, much more than other club's key players. (chiellini's salary is very low compared to these though.)

1.jpg
Whilst I do agree with some players being overpaid, it's only absurd in comparison to other Serie A teams. It's very on par with other leading clubs in Europe. Because that's what we are, we compete in the higher of European football from a financial POV and more so on a technical and results level, the rest of the league does not.

The flip side of attracting top class players on big wages is that it does in fact increase salaries across the board, and is something the club need to keep on track.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Key points

 The Board of Directors approved the draft financial statements for the year ended on 30 June 2019, reporting revenues equal to € 621.5 million and losses equal to € 39.9 million

 Development Plan for financial years 2019/2020 - 2023/2024 approved. To support the Development Plan, a share capital increase, for consideration, for a maximum amount of € 300 million, will be submitted to the approval of shareholders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)