The Financial Situation (41 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I wonder what konami paid Juventus for the exlusive license to use Juventus name, Stadium, and badge in PES. I just read that EA stock falled 660 million pound when Juve signed for PES.

A huge move for Konami, I wonder what they pay Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 3, 2014
I started mapping out a financial model of Juventus. Some people here follow sponsorship deal etc closely. I was curious if any of the more financially literate/ business literate members would be interested in created a collaborative juventus financial model through an shared google sheets. I already have a blue print with wage related stuff, cash flow, balance sheet, income statement...I could upload it and it could be something that would actually give us insight into what our management is thinking each window. It's rough right now, but if we start building more detailed components, it could be something impressive.

So if there are like 4-5 people who know/ are interested in:
-accounting/finance (on a basic level)
-have an understanding of forecasting components like match-day revenues (ie: season tickets x price + regular ticket price x average attendance x # of games)
-Follow the sponsorship situation closely and would have a sense of what step-ups are coming up

We could arrange a google sheet and I could upload it.

Last edited:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I started mapping out a financial model of Juventus. Some people here follow sponsorship deal etc closely. I was curious if any of the more financially literate/ business literate members would be interested in created a collaborative juventus financial model through an shared google sheets. I already have a blue print with wage related stuff, cash flow, balance sheet, income statement...I could upload it and it could be something that would actually give us insight into what our management is thinking each window. It's rough right now, but if we start building more detailed components, it could be something impressive.

-have an understanding of forecasting components like match-day revenues (ie: season tickets x price + regular ticket price x average attendance x # of games)
-Follow the sponsorship situation closely and would have a sense of what step-ups are coming up

It would be interesting if there was a track comparing our compliance with FFP

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

I would be interested in being a part of this.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sumo is big in Japan. By getting LolCackU the lumbering oaf, the world's first koku-jin sumo wrestler, we are cornering the Japanese market. Imagine the marketing appeal and insane opportunities. Rakuten, Asahi, Strong Zero. We'll be Plusvalenzing for the next decade.

Mar 3, 2014
"Juventus FC has, for example, partnered with a fan engagement app called ‘Socios’ that allows fans to influence the club by voting on certain topics."
Lukaku vote pls.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be interesting if there was a track comparing our compliance with FFP
I've already built in a proxy for that. You can't get an exact number because there are number of add backs that aren't disclosed - but I believe those are small. The main calculation is: Net Income + Taxes Paid + Depreciation & Amortization (excluding player rights) + Provisions. Other add backs include (1) woman's team expense (2) youth team expense (3) non-sporting related expenses as long as revenues also excluded..Those are a bit harder to find.

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
How much money we need to recoup to balance the books?
12312.png

we added +40m to annual expenses

so if we manage to sell Higuain and Matuidi,Khedira or Mandzukic we'll cover the adds we made this summer.

Also we need to sort out Cuadrado renew or sell

Sorry my bad 40m is the wages increase not the cost on books for the players we got till now

Last edited:

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010

Nice initiative! How's it progressing? I may also be able to chip in a couple of hours over the coming weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)