The Financial Situation (61 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
We will see - maybe we are waiting for new adidas deal to kick in (or is it already live?). Probably should get new Jeep deal too - I think Mark already reported that one of our shareholder said that there will be new main sponsor deal.
Still won't be enough imo. Last year Adidas already increased by 15m (won't increase by much this year), tickets prices increased (to the brink apparently), also merchandising increased unexpectedly thanks to Ronaldo. Still 100m+ of capital gains required to balance books.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Still won't be enough imo. Last year Adidas already increased by 15m (won't increase by much this year), tickets prices increased (to the brink apparently), also merchandising increased unexpectedly thanks to Ronaldo. Still 100m+ of capital gains required to balance books.
"Juventus have announced an extension to their deal with Adidas, worth “a minimum” €408m between 2019-20 and 2026-27.

The Bianconeri announced a six-year deal with the German sportswear giant in 2015, worth €139.5m excluding bonuses."

It seems we gone from 26.5 mil a year to 51 mil. Per year in the Adidas deal.
A 24.5 mil increase.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We will see - maybe we are waiting for new adidas deal to kick in (or is it already live?). Probably should get new Jeep deal too - I think Mark already reported that one of our shareholder said that there will be new main sponsor deal.
Paolo Aicardi the chief of small shareholders said that Jeep and our betting sponsor will renew for a "resounding" sum.
Jeep 50m/year and Betting sponsor up to 20m....
Let's see I'm not that optimistic. Jeep will probably be 35m fix/year + bonus

Dunno anything about our betting sponsor

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I've just read we rise ~130M capital gain in selling players but still more or less in the balance? Is it worrying? If next season the amount we buy and sell is the same, then we need to find another 130M to not record a loss :eek:

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I've just read we rise ~130M capital gain in selling players but still more or less in the balance? Is it worrying? If next season the amount we buy and sell is the same, then we need to find another 130M to not record a loss :eek:
Rumor was that we where between 50 55 mil. In the minus. With 115 mil. Raise from sales we should end the year with a positive balance.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Rumor was that we where between 50 55 mil. In the minus. With 115 mil. Raise from sales we should end the year with a positive balance.
I've read they predict we are at 50M loss, and already count most of capital gain in. Our last deal: Spinazzola (+26,6M) and Sassuolo deal (Rogerio and M.Pinelli, rumor ~15M-17M) to keep our book more or less in the balance. This make more sense to me seeing we make those deal quickly and high in number.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
With MDL in for 70m (?), we will have additional 14m anual depreciation and if you add 14-15m his gross salary, our anual cost goes up by 28-29m just from 1 transaction. If by some miracle we get Higuain off our books, it will offset impact of MDL purchase. Dybala, Pjanic, Cancelo, one of those 3 I feel will be next high profile sale.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We should close the 2018-2019 with a -13 -20m at worse
26,6 from Spinazzola and 6+1 from Rogerio and the other guy

- - - Updated - - -

With MDL in for 70m (?), we will have additional 14m anual depreciation and if you add 14-15m his gross salary, our anual cost goes up by 28-29m just from 1 transaction. If by some miracle we get Higuain off our books, it will offset impact of MDL purchase. Dybala, Pjanic, Cancelo, one of those 3 I feel will be next high profile sale.
Dude to cover up the expenses for De Ligt, Rabiot and Ramsey we should sell
Higuain 7,5m
Dybala 7,5m
Khedira 6m
Matuidi 5m
Perin 2.3m
Bonucci 6m
Mandzukic 5m

then if we make good sellings we might afford to get Pogba
without considering Cancelo

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain 7,5m
Dybala 7,5m
Khedira 6m
Matuidi 5m
Perin 2.3m
Bonucci 6m
Mandzukic 5m

I think that from next year all of them will benefit from the new tax regulations so de ligt gross is going to come as only 17 18 mil. The same can be said for Ramsey and rabiot.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain 7,5m
Dybala 7,5m
Khedira 6m
Matuidi 5m
Perin 2.3m
Bonucci 6m
Mandzukic 5m

Yet some expect us to land Pogba :lol:

Nov 1, 2015
I think that higuain deal is one of the main reasons marrotta got the boot from Juventus.

you have an expensive striker on the decline (but still 20+goal scorer) and you choose to fuckin loan him to an enemy with an option? how did that turn out?

imagine if he wasn't stupid and sold higuain for 30m for someone else and didnt gift milan a young defender as sweetener for washed up bonucci. That deal still pisses me off to this day. it looked ugly at the beggining, it looked uglier mid-season and it looks like a catastrophe now that juve would be happy just to get higuain off the books for free.

also juve should really consider expanding their english reach if they want to grow revenues. How in the da fuck are-non Italians suppose to embrace this team if all the juicy media content and advertising is in Italian? thats where English clubs are so much better then the opposition.

living in canada, its exremely difficult to follow this team for a die hard. now imagine trying to attract a new fan like this?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think that higuain deal is one of the main reasons marrotta got the boot from Juventus.

you have an expensive striker on the decline (but still 20+goal scorer) and you choose to fuckin loan him to an enemy with an option? how did that turn out?

imagine if he wasn't stupid and sold higuain for 30m for someone else and didnt gift milan a young defender as sweetener for washed up bonucci. That deal still pisses me off to this day. it looked ugly at the beggining, it looked uglier mid-season and it looks like a catastrophe now that juve would be happy just to get higuain off the books for free.

also juve should really consider expanding their english reach if they want to grow revenues. How in the da fuck are-non Italians suppose to embrace this team if all the juicy media content and advertising is in Italian? thats where English clubs are so much better then the opposition.

living in canada, its exremely difficult to follow this team for a die hard. now imagine trying to attract a new fan like this?
What are you talking about, everything is in English too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)